Part 27

After Few Hours

Olivia entered inside swarmayi room and her eyes widened after seeing room condition,everything was upside down.she walked toward swarmayi,who was throwing things outside from almirah like mad,blabbering continuously in frustrated way.olivia cleared her throat but she didn't listen.

"you called for me?...."olivia said in loud voice,swarmayi moved back a little,looked at her and nodded and again started looking.

"did sanskar left for office?.."she asked

"yes he left half an hour ago..."olivia said 

"okay go..."she said in busy tone.olivia sighed and left from there.

"found it..."swarmayi said in relieved voice,bringing out a small box,removed its lid and took out swara's mobile.

"oh God i am late..."swarmayi said after looking at time.she quickly picked her bag and rushed out.she was rushing down the stairs when she saw swara entering inside the house.

"what are you doing here?..."she said in angry and scared tone,she looked around,finding no one then quickly went down and grabbed swara by her shoulder.

"why did you come here?...i was coming"swarmayi said through greeted teeth.

"look at time...i told you don't be late otherwise i will come."swara said in calm tone,not getting affected by her loud voice.

"i was finding your mobile therefore i am late...."

"why did you hide it so well...."swara said,giggling a little,enjoying her frustrated,angry and scared face.

"just take it and leave....for god sake"swaramayi said,taking out mobile from her bag and put it on swara mobile.

"did you deleted the messages? you had thought i will come back to take your mobile and other things therefore you deleted everything.."swara asked while going through messages and call log.

"hmm....but you didn't,making everything so simple for me."she said in taunting voice.

"you also made everything simple..."swara said with smile,putting mobile in her jeans pocket then moved forward.

"i told olivia to lie to you..."swara whispered in her ear,turning her face to pale.swara sign to look back.she gulped hard and turned around slolwy.sanskar,dadi and urvashi were standing there.dadi and uravshi face was clueless but sanskar was furious.

"i had told you i will not tell anyone anything....from sanskar's face it seemed like he figure everything out,so quickly,it almost took me 6 hrs,so frustrating"swara muttered again in her whispered,last sentence in annoyed tone.

"sanskar listen i..."swarmayi tried to speak but sanskar pointed his index finger at her,in warning.

"God his anger is scary...should i leave now?"swara asked from herself in her mind,pressing her lips together.

"mom is she tania's real sister?..."sanskar asked,turning toward urvashi.

"i don't know what they were talking about....but i am sorry about accident.if i had found about this earlier then i would have never talked to you about marriage."urvashi said in very apologetic tone and joined hand

"accident?..."sanskar asked in little confusion then looked at swara in shock

"ugh he is quick to figure thins out."swara said in mind,avoiding eyes from him.sanskar face turned red with anger and he slapped swaramyi hard,making her staggered and fell on swara.

Swara held her and looked at sanskar in shocked.

"sanskar have you lost your mind?.."dadi said in furious tone but urvashi stopped her.