Part 18

NIGHT

"bye...."swara said and opened car door to step down but stopped and turned toward sanskar.

"wait i forgot about one thing..."swara said then took out her mobile,moved close to sanskar,kissed on his cheek and clicked one selfie.

"this for kavota and kavya....do you know,they don't believe that we are together.they keep on saying me that i am dreaming...now i will show this."swara blabbered no stopped.sanskar chuckled then held her by waist and pulled in his lap.

"what if they didn't believe with one selfie?..."sanskar said while taking mobile from her hand and clicked their picture while kissing her on cheek.Swara blushed a little and took mobile from his hand.

"if you want then i can make them believe personally...."sanskar said in normal tone.

"no need of that...pictures are enough.if you will go up personally then they will faint."swara said and burst out laughing,imagining their reaction.

"faint why?.. "sanskar asked with narrowed eyes.

"because they think you are very descent and well mannered man...who is beyond my reach and i am all ti,me dreaming about you."swara said in dramatic tone.

"you are exaggerating now...."sanskar said while shaking his head a little.swara looked at him dryly.

"seriously?.."sanskar said in little surprised tone.

"bye..."swara chuckled and stepped out from car and walked toward building but then she felt a arm around her waist.she looked at hand then at sanskar with quizzical eyes.

"i want to drink coffee and i really like coffee which kavita makes ...learn from her quickly."sanskar said in while walking beside her.

"i don't think she will be able to make coffee after seeing you with me at this time."swara said while giggling.

"we will see..."sanskar said,not getting affected with her words.swara laughed again while nodding.

***************************

"what took you so long to open door..."swara asked from kavita while stepping inside the house,followed by sanskar.

"we were watching mov...."kavita stopped talking after seeing sanskar.

"which movie?...."swara asked while signing sanskar to look at kavita face and giggled.sanskar shook his head a little then sit on large couch in hall.

"huh!...horror....hello sir!."kavita said after jerking her head to come back to her senses.sanskar nodded his head at her.

"kavi he came to drink your special coffee...."swara said after sitting beside sanskat at small distance,piked up water jug from small square table,filled a glass and gave it to sanskar.

"sure!..."kavita said in trance then walked toward open kitchen which at hall right side.

"she didn't faint...you said she will faint.'sanskar said in amused tone after seeing kavita's reaction then drank half glass of water and put it back on table.

"she is kavita not kavya...by the way where is she?...KAVYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"Swara said to sanskar and looked around then shouted after putting both hands around her mouth,sitting there only.sanskar put one finger in his ear.no response from kavita.

"i am here...what happened? why are you shouting?"kavya asked in annoyed after coming from her room after few seconds.

"i wanted to....."swara said while looking at kavya then turned her face toward sanskar.