Part 1

MAHESWARI ENTERPRISES 

"swara...you are next.don't do blunder...got it"kavita said in serious tone.swara smiled and nodded.

"All the best..."Kavya said while giving her thumbs up.

"muah!...."swara give kavya flying kiss,then walked forward,open two lid door and entered.

"oh my!...its a huge huge office."swara thought in brain,impressed a little.

"Have a seat sit!..."Sanskar said in authoritative tone.he was seating in huge black couch,placed behind table with two sides chairs.

"thank you!..'swara said with smile,pulled the chair back a little and sit on it.

"AA!...."Swara shrieked as her foot slipped and she fell down to side with chair.swara closed her eyes and hit her forehead with her palm.

"swara its okay!...this is your good luck sign.relax"swara calmed herself and looked at sanskar.

"how long will you stay on floor?"he asked while staring at her with raised eyebrows.

"such a rude person...'swara thought in brain and narrowed her eyes at him then stood up.she was about to pick up fallen chair.

"leave it...sit here.'sanskar said in same tone.swara looked at him,shrugged and sit beside him on couch at small distance.

"why do you want to do this job?.."

'my friend said its safe job for me and its pay is very good..."swara said,showing him thumbs up.sanskar looked at her thumbs up then at her face.

'next question?..."swara asked with smile after moving her hand down.sanskar closed her profile file,put it on table and completely turn toward her.

"what can you do to get this job?..."he asked while looking at her completely.

"what do you want me to do?...'swara asked in confident tone.

"you have to give extra services to me...."he said in meaningful tone.swara blinks at him twice,not getting what he said.

"you need nanny for yourself....but i was told i have to take care of two children......you don't look like child to me.'swara said in confused tone.sanskar looks at her innocent face.

"what exactly is this job?..."swara asked,making him come back to ground.

"you have to handle two kids,one boy and one girl until i come back from work and sometimes you have to give me time also,as i need someone to relieve stress later at night when kids sleep."sanskar said in completely normal tone as it was not a ig deal.swara stared at him without a blink as confirming he is really a human right?

"off course!...i can give my one best service to you right now also.you will see stars inside room"swara said in excited tone.

"then show me what can you do?...'sanskar said,relaxing a bit on couch.

"close your eyes...'swara said in sugar coated tone.sanskar stared at her,not affected with her tone.

"please baby!!!...."swara said,showing him her full teeth.sanskar shook his head a little then closed his eyes.swara stood up,took a medium size bottle from back of her pent's pocket.

"you can open now..."swara said in her normal tone.sanskar opened it and swara sprayed on his eyes.

"WHAT THE...."Sanskar said in loud tone,feeling deep burning and itching sensations in his eyes and covered his eyes.

Swara closed her paper spray bottle and put it back inside jeans's pocket.

"are you liking the stars?..."swara asked innocently but sanskar didn't say anything as he was busy rubbing his eyes,which was increasing pain.