Part 15

NIGHT,SAME DAY

"What the emergency?....i am here."swara said while crossing her arms over chest while looking at sunny and pari with narrowed eyes.

"we were missing you...why didn't you come today.we got so bored without you."pari said with pouted face.

"your grandmother told me not to come today."swara said while glaring at them.

"she said don't come and you will not come..."sunny glared at her.

"why did you call me so late at night?..."swara asked while sighing.

"we are bored...do you have hearing problem?"pari asked with twitched nose.

"bored?...am i entertainment piece for you two?"swara asked while putting both arms over waist.sunny and pari nodded their heads vigorously.

"you two want to see stars right?..wait."swara asked while narrowing her eyes at them then start checking her jeans pockets.

"no...no don't...actually there is problem."sunny quickly said while walking toward her,pari also went with him.

"problem?..."swara asked with raised eyebrow.sunny looked at pari.

"papa and dadi had a fight therefore there is a lot of tension at home....so we thought to call you."pari said in sad tone.

"fight about what?..."swara asked in curious tone.

"we were not able to hear the fight,papa sent us to our room with nani so that we can't hear but i know the reason....."sunny said in same tone as pari.

"tomorrow is mama death anniversary....every year dadi and nani come to attend pooja and every year papa and dadi fight about something.....maybe its about our boarding school.she want us to go boarding school."pari said while shrugging her shoulder.

"we don't want to go boarding...please talk to papa."sunny quickly said in pleading voice.

"me?..you want me to talk with that je...uh i mean with your father.he is your father,go talk with him and tell him,you don't want to go."swara said in little panic tone.

"please!...if you will tell him,we are good kids and praise us a little then maybe he will change his decision.'pari said while holding her both hands and pleaded.

"pari how can i?..its family issue."swara said while shaking her head a little.sunny and pari looked at her with puppy dog eyes.swara cursed herself hard in mind.

****************************

"i can't believe i am doing this..."swara muttered to herself then looked at sunny and pari,who were standing behind her.

'can't we think about something else?..."swara whispered to them.

"GO!..."both said in union and pushed her inside sanskar's room.swara staggered a little but stabilize herself.sunny and pari close the door behind her.

Swara looked around and saw sanskar standing in terrace.he facing other side.swara took deep breath and walked toward him and stood inside and looked at his face.

He was starring at think black air,hands clasped together,rested on railing.he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even noticed swara presence.

Swara cleared her throat.sanskar looked at her with jerk,huge surprise written on face.

"seeing me first time?.."swara asked,annoyed with his long stare.sanskar get straight and looked at his wrist watch.

"what are you doing here at this time,its past 10..."sanskar asked while looking back at her.