Part 20

Same Day,India

"where were you three?.."dida asked after seeing swara,ragini and utra entering inside.

"shopping..."ragini said meekly.

"there is so much work to be done...guest has started arriving and you all went to do shopping.don't you have some shame."dida said in annoyed tone

"dida swara wanted to go for shopping...you know she loves shopping.so we also tag along"utra quickly said,seeing dida angry.swara looked at utra with shocked face then looked at dida.who was throwing daggers at swara.she looked down and walked to sulekha.

"chachi give me some work before dida kill me."swara muttered in requesting tone in sulekha ear.

"there is nothing for you to do...go take rest,doctor strictly said,you shouldn't do any work,you are still recovering."chachi said while shaking her head.

"i am totally fine now...don't listen to doctor."swara said in irritated tone.she was tired of sitting free all day in her room.

"sulekha she is right,doctors are mad we shouldn't listen to them...we should listen to her,she has travelled whole world,she knows better than doctors."dida said in mocking tone.swara looks at her sadly.dida ignores her sad stare and left from there.

"swara dida is angry therefore she is behaving like this but you know she loves you a lot.her anger will finish soon...don't get sad."sulkha said after seeing swara sad face.swara just nodes her head.

"now go,take your medicines and sleep for few hours.we have flight in the evening."she said with motherly love.

"why adi have to get married in london?"swara said in sad and worried tone.

"because bride family lives in london...what kind of question is this?"sulkha asked while chuckling.

"that's what i am saying...why london?'swara cried in her brain but gave half smile to her and walked toward her room.

**********************************************
London

swara stepped out from airport and looked at busy people,line of yellow taxi.saddnes overwhelmed her heart after remembering that she had left this country with so much pain and broken heart.

"swara let's go...why are you standing here?"utra said after keeping hand on her shoulder.swara came back in her senses,quickly wipe tear from corner of her eyes and looked around.

"where is everyone?.."swara asked in confused tone,seeing no one.

"everyone left...only you and me is remaining.let's go"utra said and walked toward a car.swara also followed her and sat beside her on passanger seat.

"swara come out we reached.."utra called after stepping down from car.swara blinked her eyes and quickly came out but get shocked.

"why are we here?..."swara asked while looking at utra shopping.

"what kind of question is this?...why people come to shopping malls?...where is your brain today?"utra said in disbelief voice.

"why didn't we go home directly?...what if dida find out we came here instead of going home.she will kill us."swara said in worried tone.

"'dida we got los.it is our first time in london therefore oh! i am so scared.why did you leave me behind,don't do this again'....i will say this to dida."utra said first sentence in sad scared tone,full on acting then smiles.

"you know there is saying...student always steps ahead then teacher."swara said in complete shocked tone and shook her head.

"thank you teacher for compliment now let's go...i can't wait to do shopping in london."utra said excited like kid,puts arm around swara and drags her inside.

**************************************
"kavita where are you?.."kaviya said in irritated tone.

"kavya we have to cancel today's plan..."kavita said in helpless tone.

"what but why?.."kavya said in hell annoyed tone.

"i came with sir to malls survey...don't know how many he will visit today so i don't think so i will get free quickly.sorry"kavita said,cut the call and quickly follows sanskar who was talking to manager.

"at these times i miss swara.....swaraaaaaaa!!!!! where are you."kavya cried loudly.

on the hand,swara got hiccups.she keeps hand on chest and rubbed it but her hiccups didn't stopped.utra who was looking herself in mirror after wearing a beautiful dress,looked at her.

"swara go,drink some water.."

swara nodded,got up from coich and went outside.the moment swara stepped out from shop and walked away,sanskar appeared from another side and entered inside same shop.

"what's wrong with me?..."swara muttered while rubbing her chest.she was continuously getting hiccups.she stopped near a mineral water shop.

she was drinking water from bottle with small sips when someone kept hand on her shoulder from back.swara heart thudded in her chest.

To Be Continued.....