Part 5

MORNING

"what is selling rate of this product?..."sanskar asked while picking up a beauty product.

"40% sir!...."kavita said after seeing from long list in her hands.

'tell them to increase its selling rate in 3 months otherwise remove it.."sanskar said in business like tone.

"yes sir!..."kavita said while marking the product.

They were on business survey of shopping mall,owned by sanskar.kavita followed sanskar to next shop in mall which was a brand cloth shop.she looked around the shop with admired eyes as there were many beautiful dresses on mannequin.sanskar directly went to manager of shop with few other employees but kavita froze their after seeing swara there.

"what is she doing here?...shouldn't she be at academy at this time."kavita said in confused tone while looking at her wrist watch.kavita looked at sanskar who was talking with manager then looked at swara and quickly went toward her.

"sir! adjacent shop is empty from one month.we were thinking if we can include it with us as we need more space."manager said in professional tone.

"let's see if no one comes till the end of this month...kavita.."sanskar said after thinking a little then looked at his side but kavita was no where.

"where is kavita?..."sanskar asked from other employee with one raised eyebrow.

"sir! she is there..."one employee said,pointing at kavita.sanskar looked in the direction and get mesmerized after seeing swara.

Swara was standing in front of mirror,posing like model and taking her selfie when kavita slapped her on head

"ouch!..."swara cried and turned around.

"kavi!!!!!....what are you doing here?...its good you came,let's take a selfie together"swara chirped happily then pulled kavita near her by holding her arm and clicked their picture together.

"why are you here at this time?..'kavita glared at her.

"what kind of this question?...why am i here?...why people come n shopping mall?...they come for shopping.i also came for shopping...why are you here? isn't it your work hour?"swara asked,looking at her innocently.

"i came here for work....and you did shopping 2 weeks before didn't you....NOW AGAIN SHOPPING."kavita said last sentence through greeted teeth.

"actually i got free from academy before time so i thought...."

"you thought to waste money....don't you have brains? your job is nort confirmed,month is going to end,your academy fee is pending.apartment rent,electricity bill,phone calls bills,transport and eating expenses.....there are so many thing and you are wasting your savings."kavita said in worried and concerned tone and give her death glares.