Part 2

"Aaa mama! i don't want to do this job?..."swara whined like kid,turned on her heels and tried to run but kavita held herfrom waist with both arms and push her forward.

"behave will you..."kavita said while slapping on her butts twice.

"kavi! he is pervert....PERVERT!.....what if he did something with me and i got pregnant.i am kid myself,i can't get pregnant....mama i don't want to do this job"swara said in very dramatic tone then shook her head vigorously then tried to escape but kavita held her ear and twisted it.

"Aaaaa! mama..mama"swara cried and freed her ear and rubbed it.

"swara! think maturely....you got this job hardly after spending a whole month as jobless.do you still don't want to do this job?"kavita asked,trying to make her understand importance of job.

Swara shook her head side to side,indicating she don't want to do this job.kavita greeted her teeth at her stubbornness.

"FINE!...go home and pack your things.you are going back home,india as your all savings are almost finished and now you will not able to pay your music acadmey fee as you are not going to get job before end of month then what's the need to stay here....go home back home."kavita said in full angry tone.swara looked at with cute sad pout.

"now tell me clearly you are coming with me inside or i should go and tell sir...you can't join."kavita said crossing her arms over chest.

"if he did something with me then i will commit suicide and become ghost and will hunt you until you also don't commit suicide....after dying you will also become ghost and we will hunt this pervert together because he is main reason behind this."swara said nonstop then turned and walked inside maheswari mension as they were standing outside the mension.

"crazy!...."kavita chuckled while shaking her head and went after her.

***************************

"swara listen!...i forgot to tell you one thing."kavita said beating her forehead.

"what now?..."swara said with sad pout.

"children names are sunny and pari and they are twins and i have heard sir's children are very naughty....they pull so many pranks on their nanny that every nanny always ran away within a week...so be careful."kavita said in worried tone.

"really?..."swara asked getting interested a little.kavita nodded her head.at that time,sanskar entered inside the hall where swara and kavita were sitting.

"good afternoon sir!...."kavita said in professional tone after getting up.sanskar nodded at her then looked at swara who didn't bother to get up.kavita looked at swara and gave her death glares.swara ignored her as kavita was invisible.

"manner-less behavior,what if sir changed his mind....so much stress"kavita cried in her mind and sit back as sanskar also sat opposite to them.

"in this file there is every detail about sunny and pari,their likes,dislikes,allergies,medication what should be given if they are feeling sick,schooling details......and you can start from tomorrow"sanskar said in business like tone.

"when will he apologize for yesterday."swara thought in her brain while looking at sanskar with narrowed eyes

"do you want to ask something?...."sanskar asked as reading her face.

"nothing to ask,just need to tell you one thing...i am not giving you  any kind of extra service,if you need it then contact her..."swara said in straightforward tone and points at kavita with index finger.kavita's mouth dropped till the ground.

"what the hell are you speaking?...have you lost your mind,should i knock some senses in your brain?"kavita asked while whispering in swara's ear.

"why are you whispering?...and what wrong did i say?...you bring me here forcefully then you take responsibility."swara said,kavita raised her hand a little to hit on swara's head but due to sanskar she just closed her fists tightly in anger.