Chapter 9

I let out a sigh of relief, and walked out of the bathroom, because I just finished showering, and right now I'm only wearing a bathrobe.

After this, I don't know what to do, other than relax while waiting for night to come, to get back to work. Because almost every day I do, is just relaxing in my apartment, and just by myself, because I live alone here.

But suddenly, I heard the sound of my apartment door knocking from outside, indicating that someone was coming. Immediately I walked, to open the door. And after arriving near the door, I immediately opened it, and I could see a man who was already familiar to me, who was standing right in front of me.

"Hello Yama, apparently it is you who came," I said to the man, who was indeed Yama.

But he just kept quiet, and looked at me so flat.

Immediately I stepped out of the doorway, and said, "Oh yes, please come in."

Without saying anything, he stepped into my apartment. Immediately I closed the door again, and didn't forget to lock it too. Then I turned my body, but how shocked I was, when I saw Yama who was standing in front of me.

"Last night, how many rounds did you do with your guest?" he asked, looking at me and walking toward me, causing me to immediately back off.

"We didn't do that at all," I replied, shaking my head, and staring at him in confusion. Because I don't understand why he suddenly asked like that.

"You're lying," he said, without taking his eyes off me, and continued walking toward me, "You can't lie to me, Natta," he continued.

"But I didn't lie to you Yama, because last night my guest didn't ask me to do that," I replied, who kept walking backwards. But I immediately stopped my steps, when my body hit the door of my apartment.

"What is the proof?" he asked, standing right in front of me, and looking at me with a gaze, which seemed to want to eat me alive.

But I just stayed silent, and stared at him without saying anything, because I didn't know what to answer. And slowly, he brought his face closer to me, so that it made me reflexively close my eyes so tightly. But now, I feel scared, and also wonder to myself, what's really wrong with Yama? Why is he like this?

A few moments later, he sighed, causing me to immediately open my eyes, and I could see that he was still standing in front of me, with his head lowered.

"I'm sorry, because I already made you scared" he said, with his face suddenly turned sad, "When I was about to come here, I accidentally saw my ex-girlfriend, who was with another man, they looked so close and also intimate, and it looks like it is her new boyfriend" he continued.

Hearing what he just said, made me understand why he suddenly acted like that to me.

Immediately I grabbed his face, and rubbed it slowly, so that he immediately raised his head and looked at me, "Yes, it's okay Yama, I can understand" I replied, smiling.

A smile began to etch on his handsome face, after hearing my answer. Then he took my hand that was on his face, and said, "Thank you Natta, because you already to understand me. And once again, I'm sorry."

With a smile still etched on my face, I nodded my head, and without taking my eyes off him, "You're welcome. Then have you had breakfast?" I asked, rubbing his broad chest with my other hand.

"Not yet, I rarely eat breakfast after all," he replied, shaking his head, and still staring at me.

"Next time, you can't skip breakfast, because it's very important, and will energize us," I said, continuing to rub his broad chest, with a sensual motion.

"Okay, next time I won't miss that," he said, without taking his eyes off me.

"Alright, then I'll make breakfast for us, I happen to have not had breakfast either," I said as I looked at him, and smiled.

"How about, if I just eat you, for breakfast this morning?" he asked, staring into my beady eyes.

I immediately chuckled, and shook my head, after hearing the question that was asked by him, "Your question is not very funny, Yama" I said. Then I grabbed his shoulders, and said, "You wait here a minute, I'll cook for breakfast".

Then, I left and was about to walk to the kitchen. But he pulled my hand, so that made me immediately stop my steps, and turned towards him.

"I'll eat you first, before eating the food you cooked" he said, who then brought his face closer to me, and immediately kissed and sucked my lips.

Seeing that, made me a little surprised, and squeezed the clothes he was wearing.

He kept on sucking my lips, and the longer the kiss got deeper, and seemed to demand more. But suddenly, I felt his hand slipped into the bathrobe I was wearing, and squeezing my breasts, which were not covered by a bra, because currently I'm not wearing a bra.

Feeling this thing, made me want to let out my groan, but I couldn't because my mouth was silenced by his lips.

A few moments later, he was still sucking my lips, and made it a little difficult for me to balance the kiss. While his hands, continue to squeeze my breasts.

Because I didn't want to be carried away in his game, I immediately pushed his body, so that our kiss was released, even he also immediately pull out his hand, from the bathrobe I was wearing, "It's not the time for that Yama, we can do it later, because now I have to cook for breakfast" I said, staring at him.

With a little heavy, he sighed, and nodded his head, "It's okay, I'll help you" he said.

But I just nodded my head, and then we walked to the kitchen, to cook together.