Chapter 5

Slowly, I opened my eyes, and looked around the room. And I found myself, who was in my bed room.

I sighed slightly harshly, and got up from my position. Then I turned next to me, and saw Yama who was still sleeping soundly.

Seeing his calm face, made me immediately smile, and said, "Good morning, Yama".

Last night, we continued our game, until we were both satisfied, and also exhausted, from doing it for several rounds. I don't know, what was on our mind at that time, so we did it several times, in one night, as if we were not satisfied if we only did it once.

But even so, he did it gently, so that I didn't feel tortured. It's different from the guests who slept with me, because they always do it harshly, and I think it's because they were so lustful, because they saw my beautiful body.

"Natta?"

I immediately woke up from my daydream, when I heard the sound, and I could see Yama who had awakened, "G-Good morning, Yama" I said, smiling awkwardly, and also nervous.

"Good morning too, Natta" he replied, rising from his position, "Are you daydreaming?" he continued, sitting next to me, and looking at me from the side.

Immediately I shook my head, and smiled awkwardly again, "N-No, I'm not daydreaming" I replied, lying to him on purpose. Because there's no way, if I tell him, that I'm remembering our game, which was last night.

"But why are you silent? Like you're thinking about something," he said, frowning, and looking as if in disbelief.

"That's because. . . I was collecting my life. Yes, it's true like that," I replied, turning my gaze forward.

"Okay" he replied.

"Okay, then I want to take a shower first, then after that I'll make breakfast for us," I said, getting out of bed, and was about to walk out of the bed room.

"Natta," he said, causing me to immediately stop my steps, and turn towards him.

But I immediately frowned, when I saw him who was watching my body, with a look that was hard to understand, "Yes, what's wrong Yama?" I asked.

He immediately snapped out of his reverie, and shook his head. Then he got out of bed, and walked over to me, "How about we take a bath together?" he asked, standing in front of me, and holding my waist, which was not covered by a single thread, because now I am full-naked, and so is he.

Hearing the question asked by him, made me a little surprised. How come? Because all of a sudden, he said something like that. And to be honest, I've never showered with a man, including my guests.

"How? Do you want?" he asked, rubbing my shoulder, bringing me out of my reverie.

Immediately I nodded my head, and smiled, "Yes Yama, I want to take a bath with you" I replied, looking at him, and put my hands around his neck.

A smile began to etch on his face, after hearing my answer. And suddenly, he lifted my body, so that it made me a little surprised, "Then, let's take a bath together" he said, who then walked to the bathroom.

But I just smiled, and hugged his neck, while watching him.

"Want to soak in the bath ub or just use the water from the shower?" he asked, continue walking, without turning his head at me.

"In your opinion? Which one is better? Because before, I never bathed with a man" I said.

He immediately stopped his steps, after hearing what I said. Then he turned to me, and frowned, "Wait, aren't you kidding?" he asked.

Immediately I nodded my head, without taking my eyes off him, "Yes, I'm not kidding, because before I have never bathed together with a man, including my guests" I said.

"It turns out, it's not just me, who never bathed with my guests," he said, as he continued his steps, and entered the bathroom.

"I thought you showered with them a lot," I said, continuing to stare at him.

"No, I never even bathed with women before, including my ex-lover. In fact, I never even slept with her," he said, stopping his steps.

"But, if just touch her, you must ever, right?" I asked.

"Never, what I did while dating her, was just hugging and kissing, nothing more than that. Because she never wanted to, when I wanted to touch her. I don't know why, maybe she felt disgusted when touched by me, because I've touched a lot, and sleep with the women," he replied, smiling wryly, and looking ahead.

Hearing the answer, made me feel sorry for him. But if I am in the position of his ex-lover, then I will not refuse, if he wants to touch me, even though he has touched many other women. And I did that, so that he would not feel dirty or despicable.

•••••••

Yama and I just finished eating breakfast together. But since we finished taking a bath together, he suddenly became quiet, and didn't talk much. And it seems, it was because he thought of his ex-lover again.

Immediately I got up from the chair I was sitting on, and tidied up the dirty dishes and cutlery.

"Natta," he said, holding my hand, which gave me a little surprise, and turned to look at him.

"Yes, what's wrong Yama?" I asked, staring at him.

"Please help me, to forget my ex-lover" he replied, looking at me deeply.

Hearing what he said, made me confused, and frowned. Because I don't understand, what he said, "Wait, I don't understand what you mean" I said.

He immediately got up from the chair he was sitting on, and held my hand tightly, "I mean, I need your help, to forget my ex-lover" he said.

"But in what way?" I asked, staring at him in confusion.

"We are still together like this. Because since last night, when I was with you, I felt I could forget my ex-lover, even at once my heart didn't hurt anymore," he replied, looking at me deeply.

Instantly, my heart felt as if it had suddenly stopped beating, because I heard what he said. He says, we stay together like this, does that mean, he wants I'm to be his lovers?

"How Natta, do you want?" he asked, which snapped me from my reverie.

"Wait, what do you mean, we become lovers?" I asked, looking up at him and frowning.

But he immediately shook his head, so that it made me confused, "No, because if we become lovers, then later you will think, if I want to make me an outlet, or even an escape" he replied.

"Then, what do you mean?" I asked, becoming even more confused.

"I mean, we still together, and do whatever we want, without any bonds of love. Perhaps in a sense, we become Friends with Benefits," he replied.

I just remained silent, and looked away from him, while considering what he said.

"I know, maybe this sounds ridiculous, but I don't want to rush looking for a new lover, because I need time, to heal this hurt. After all, being Friends with Benefits, we're not attached to each other, and we're still can do what we want. In fact, no word broke up," he said, causing me to wake up from my reverie, and turned to him.