Chapter 2

I watched the man who was closing the door of this room, and also locked it.

Yes, at this time the man and I were already in a room, which was ordered by him.

Then he turned around, and walked over to me, "Now, you are mine, right?" he asked.

Immediately I nodded my head, and smiled, "Of course, for tonight I am yours, sir" I replied.

"Then, now show me, your sexy body" he said, while watching my body, which is still covered by the super minimal dress, which I wear.

"Yes sir, as your wish" I replied, while nodding my head, and smiling at him. Then, I immediately opened the dress I was wearing, and put it on the floor.

But suddenly, he walked over to me, and stood in front of me. Even I was about to open my bra, immediately stopped my activities, and stared at him in confusion.

"You're so hot Natta, I'm so impatient, want to enjoy your body right away," he whispered, right in my ear.

But I just smiled, and stared at him without saying anything.

Then, he immediately kissed my lips, and sucked it roughly, so that it made me feel a little difficult to balance it. As for his hand, groping my back and looking for something, which I believe is the hook of my bra. After finding it, he immediately took it off, so that it made me feel a little relieved, and I didn't feel cramped anymore.

A few moments later, he continued to suck my lips roughly, but suddenly he lifted my body, and sat me on the dressing table. Then he release the kiss, and looked at me with a look that was difficult to understand. And without saying anything, he took off the bra I was wearing, and threw it away. Then, he immediately devoured one of my breasts, and sucked hard, like a thirsty baby.

I also reflexively let out my moan, when he did this. While one hand, playing on my other breast.

But he just kept quiet, and continued to suck my breasts firmly, as if hoping for milk to come out.

"Arghhh yeaaah like that" I groaned, closing my eyes, and enjoying his game. But down there, I felt my underwear getting wet, because of my liquid. And it seems, I have started to get carried away with the game, thus making my libido go up. In fact, now I want more.

But this man couldn't say anything, because his mouth was clogged with my sizeable breasts. Then suddenly, he popped my breasts out of his mouth, and looked at me, "I want more" he said.

Immediately I nodded my head, and smiled, "Of course, do what you want, because tonight I am yours" I replied, while rubbing his face.

But he didn't say anything else, and just nodded his head. Then, he lifted my body, and lay it on the bed. Then he opened my underwear, and threw it away randomly. Now, I am completely naked, because my body is not covered by a single thread.

He immediately fell silent, and suddenly became a statue, while watching my body. If I may guess, it looks like he is in awe of my body.

"Why are you just silent? You said wanted to do more," I said, making him wake up from his reverie.

Again, he just nodded his head, without saying anything. Then he immediately took off the trousers, and underwear that he was wearing, so now I can see his manhood, which is already tense.

Seeing this thing, made me surprised, because apparently the virility of this man is quite large too.

Immediately he pulled my body to close to him, so that it made me a little surprised, and came out of my reverie. Then he immediately spread my legs. And without saying anything, he immediately forcibly inserting his manhood into the hole of my femininity, and not slowly.

I reflexively bit my lip, and squeezed the bed sheet, when I felt this object, which was forcibly inserted into my female hole, because it felt quite painful.

Then, he began to move his hips back and forth, with a fast motion, so that my body twitched. Meanwhile, one his hand grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it firmly, so that it made me bite my lips again.

"Don't be detained, just take it out" he said.

But I just nodded my head, with my eyes that I still closed.

Actually, I hate rough play like this, because it makes me feel tortured. But what else I can do? Because this has become a risk, if a hostess accepts the invitation of her guest, to do One Stand Night. Want to ask him to play slowly, and softly is useless, instead he will play more roughly. Because I have had experiences like that, where my guest played rough, and when I asked him to play softly, he purposely played more and more roughly.

He continued to move his hips, with a fast movement, while one his hand was still playing on one of my breasts. But suddenly, he stopped playing, which made me reflexively open my eyes, and stare at him in confusion.

"Turn your body," he said, and I just obeyed, because he already paid dearly, for sleep with me tonight. And if I refuse, then for sure he will be angry.

Then I felt, he returned to put his manhood, into my female hole. Then, without saying anything, he immediately moved his hips again, in a fast motion.

I reflexively let out my moan again, when I felt his manhood coming in and out, from the inside of my female hole.

"Keep on sighing, don't hold it," he said, and I just nodded my head.

As for that man, he keeps moving his hips, the longer the movement is getting faster, so that I feel his manhood who is starting to get bigger, inside my female hole. In fact, my femininity also started to twitch, as if wanted to get something out.

But suddenly he slapped my ass hard enough, so that it made me immediately grimace, because it was so painful, and I'm sure it turned red.

Really damn this man! He treats me whatever he wants. If only I didn't need money, then I wouldn't have accepted his offer, to do this.

After a while, he continued to move his hips, in a fast manner.

"I'll cum," he said, with his hand resting on my butt.

"Me too," I said, closing my eyes.

"Just take it out inside, okay?" he asked, and I just nodded.

He continued to move his hips in a fast motion, but now I really felt like I wanted orgasm.

"I'm cum~" I moaned so long, when I felt my femininity discharge liquid.

“Me too arghhh~” he groaned, along with his manhood who shot out the liquid, inside my femininity. Then, he immediately collapsed next to me, making me reflexively open my eyes and turn to him.

And it seems that tomorrow I have to take a special pill, so that I don't get pregnant with this man. Yes, every day before going to work, I always take an anti-pregnant pill, because I don't want to have a child, from a man I don't know. Besides, I do it not because of love.