Chapter 3

Currently, I am sitting in ftont of the bartender table while enjoying a glass of alcoholic drink.

Tonight, I'm was not in good state, but I'm not sick, it's just that I'm not in a good mood.

"Natta"

I immediately turned my head, when I heard the voice, and I could see a Japanese-faced man, who was sitting next to me.

"Yes Yama, what's wrong?" I asked, looking at him from the side. Yes, that man was Yamauchi Hiroyasu, a host who also worked at this night club. To me, he is a man who has a handsome face, cute, and looks adorable. And also, he is 1 year younger than me, because he is 23 years old.

"You have no guests tonight?" he asked, looking at me.

Immediately I shook my head, and turned my gaze forward, "No" I replied.

"Why? In fact, usually you always get guests first, than the others, right?" he said, starting to look confused.

"Actually, there were some guests who wanted to be accompanied by me, it's just that they also asked to sleep with me, and did that. So, I refused them, because I was not in a good state," I replied, smiling thinly.

"Not in a good state? Are you sick?" he said, which immediately touched my forehead, and looked surprised.

I immediately shook my head, and smiled, "I'm not sick Yama, it's just that I'm not in a good mood tonight" I replied.

Yes, because of that, I refused the guests whom I wanted to accompany. Besides, I don't want to do that, especially if do it roughly.

He also nodded his head, and looked away, "But we are the same" he said, so that made me turn to him, "Because tonight, I also have no guests" he continued.

Hearing what he said, made me immediately frown, and stared at him in confusion. Because it is unusual, he doesn't get guests, because he is one of the favorite hosts here, even the women who come here, often scramble to be accompanied by him.

"You said you had no guests tonight?" I asked, looking at him from the side.

"Yes, tonight I have no guests," he replied, nodding his head, and turned to face me.

"How come?" I asked again, without taking my eyes off him.

"Because it's the same with you. They don't just want to be accompanied by a talk, but also want to be accompanied by sleep, and do that," he replied.

"Then?" I asked.

"I feel don't want to doing that," he replied.

I immediately nodded my head, after hearing the answer. For me, it is a natural thing, and I don't think it's only Yama and I who feel that, because other hosts or hostesses, must have felt that way too.

1 hour later. . .

"So you live here?" Yama asked, looking around.

Immediately I nodded my head, and turned to him, "Yes, I live here, and only alone" I replied, nodding my head. Then I shifted slightly from the doorway, and said, "Please come in."

But he just nodded his head, and walked into my apartment. Yes, currently we are in an apartment, where I live. Earlier we decided to leave that night club, because he said that he needed a quiet place. Because I didn't know where a quiet place in the city was, so I invited him to my apartment.

Then, I walked in too, and closed and locked the door again.

"Please sit down Yama, I'll get you a drink first," I said, smiling.

He immediately sat on the sofa, and turned to me, "No need, I'm not thirsty" he said.

"But I'll feel bad, if I don't serve you a drink," I said, smiling at him.

But he just nodded his head, and looked around. And it seems true, that he is also in a bad mood, because usually he always looks cheerful, and also active.

I just smiled, and walked to the kitchen, to get a drink.

Not long after, I returned with a tray containing two canned drinks. Then I stopped my steps near the table, and put the two drinks on the table, "Here, please enjoy" I said, smiling.

"Thank you Natta," he said, smiling faintly.

"You're welcome," I replied, nodding my head, and sitting down beside him.

He immediately took a canned drink and opened it. Then he took a slow sip.

As for me, just watching him from the side, and smiling.

"Do you know why I'm not in a good mood tonight?" he said, placing the can of the drink on the table.

"Don't know, why?" I said, shaking my head, without taking my eyes off him.

He immediately sighed heavily, and lowered his head, so that it made me confused, and frowned. But now, I wonder, what exactly happened to him?

"I just broke up with my girlfriend," he said.

My eyes immediately rounded, after hearing what he said, "Just broke up with your girlfriend?" I asked, and he just nodded his head, "If I may know, why did you break up?" I continued, staring at him from the side.

"She can no longer accept my job. In fact, since the first time I knew her, I already said about my work, and she said it was okay. Even when we were dating, she still didn't mind it. But why now she take issue with that thing?!" he said, in a voice that sounded trembling, as if he was holding back tears.

Slowly, I rubbed his shoulder, and tried to calm him, "You have to be patient, and also strong. Because sometimes, love is difficult" I said.

"But I'm confused, why is she suddenly take issue about that thing? Does she already have a new boyfriend?" he said, turning his head at me, with his eyes starting to turn red, and teary.

"I don't know about that, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that," I said, rubbing his shoulder again, and without taking my eyes off him.

"But I can't accept that, because I still love her so much," he said, with tears starting to roll down his cheeks.

It seems, he really loves his girlfriend. Because if not, he wouldn't cry like this.

I kept rubbing his shoulder, and said, "I know how you feel right now, because I was ever in your position. But believe me, sooner or later you can accept that, and forget her."

But he was silent, and kept his head lowered, without saying anything. Slowly, he tilted his body towards me, and put his head on my lap, which made me a little surprised, and also become awkward

"Allow me to be like this" he said.

"Yes, it's okay Yama, I understand" I replied, nodding and bowing my head to look at him.