Part 4

'Are you ready agent Griffin?' Indra asked. 'Yeah I guess so.' Clarke said. Octavia had tears in her eyes. 'Octavia I'm not dying.' Clarke said. She chuckled. 'Oh shut up.' Octavia said. She hugged her best friend. 'Take good care of her for me.' Clarke said to Raven. The girl nodded and then hugged her friend.

The flight wasn't long. She arrived after a few hours. It's a lot hotter here than in New York. Clarke went to her new apartment and got changed. She decided to go through her backstory once more. Tonight she would go to a bar where Woods was spotted a lot. Nobody knew her first name. She didn't know how this woman looked. She just had a few descriptions. Apparently she had long brown curly hair and green eyes.

It's about to happen. Clarke looks at the bar. She can see it from her apartment. She stands in front of her window in her red dress. She wouldn't call it nervous, but still she's feeling a certain way that she can't explain. She turns around, grabs her coat and leaves her apartment. She locks the door behind her and heads downstairs. She crosses the street. She enters the bar. Not many people are here. She didn't expect this. She thought this place would be crowded so the woman could hide. She didn't see many brunettes, just the one sitting at the bar and another one by the pool table. She sat down a few feet away from the brunette at the bar.
'Drinking alone is quite sad.' The low husky voice sent a shiver down Clarke's spine. She looked over her shoulder to see the brunette standing behind her smirking at her. 'Then why don't you join me.' Clarke said in a low and husky voice. 'I'm Clarke.' Clarke said. 'Lexa.' The brunette said. 'I must say, you're absolutely stunning.' Lexa says. Clarke's a bit shocked. No one's ever been this sweet to her. Clarke's eyes darted down from Lexa's eyes to her lips. Lexa noticed. She moved in closer. She grabbed the back of Clarke's neck and attached their lips. Their lips meeting in the middle. Lexa leans in for a second kiss, but Clarke pulls away. 'I- I'm sorry. Was it too soon?' Lexa asked. 'It's just I don't know anything about you.' Clarke says. 'Well I'm Lexa Woods and there's not much to know about me.' Lexa said. Something in Clarke's mind clicked. Woods. Lexa woods. She found her. She found the woman she's looking for and she's so attractive. She shakes that thought away. 'I think I should go.' Lexa said. She stood up from the chair she was previously sitting on. Clarke stood up too and grabbed her wrist. She wasn't letting her go now. 'Clarke?' Lexa asked. Clarke pulled her in. She attached their lips once again. 'So my last name changed everything for you huh?' Lexa asked. 'No you're just too hot to let go.' Clarke said.

Before Clarke knew what was going on she was pinned up against the bathroom wall. Lexa's hands were trailing over her body. Desperate to feel her. Clarke couldn't deny that she liked this. She knew she had a job to do, but why not have a little fun while you're at it. What she didn't know was that this little fun could bring her op in danger. Her dress laid on the floor. She wasn't looking forward to putting that on again, but that wasn't what she should be thinking about. A hot criminal is about to fuck her in a bathroom of a bar. Criminal right. 'Something wrong Clarke?' Lexa asked. 'No.' Clarke said. Lexa smirked.

The next morning Clarke woke up in a massive bed. She looked over her side. She saw no one. She remembered everything from last night. Lexa taking her home after round one. She had a full name + address now.

Clarke wrapped her arms around Lexa's waist from behind. Lexa jumped a little at the touch. 'Good morning.' Clarke whispered. 'Good morning.' Lexa whispered. Clarke started kissing Lexa's neck. She convinced herself it was for her case but was it?

Lexa had her pinned up against a wall once again. They were kissing. She felt Lexa lifted up her shirt a little. Suddenly she felt something cold against her body. It felt like a gun. When she looked down she found out it was a gun. She looked at Lexa. 'I know you're a cop Griffin.' Lexa said. She smirked. Clarke closed her eyes. 'I must say you're really good at this.' Lexa said. 'And what is that?' Clarke asked. 'Seducing me.' Lexa said. Clarke leaned forward and kissed the brunette. She knows she has a gun against her but this would be her only chance with Lexa. 'Don't snitch on me baby.' Lexa said. She turned around and left the apartment leaving Clarke behind. More shocked than ever. She couldn't deny she liked this. She is intrigued by Lexa. She wants to get to know Lexa.

Clarke was back in her own apartment. The news was on. "Murder on Waikiki beach." She wasn't really watching the news but she felt the urge to watch this particular item.

*text
Unknown: meet me in the alley behind the bar tonight 8 pm make sure no one sees you