Part 20

'Clarke.' Indra says. 'Indra.' Clarke says. 'I wanted to talk to you about Titus and Lexa.' Indra says. Clarke nods. She takes a seat opposite from Indra. 'If we can prove that Titus forced Lexa to do all this you have your job back.' Indra says. Clarke nods. 'Unfortunately we can't wipe Lexa's record clean, but she can start her life over with Titus behind bars.' Indra says. 'You'll have to help her Griffin.' Indra says. 'I know.' Clarke says. 'And I will.'

'And?' Raven asks. 'I might get my job back.' Clarke says. Raven cheered and hugged her. 'Why aren't you happy?' Raven asks. 'I'm scared of what will happen.' Clarke says. 'With Lexa?' Raven asks. 'Yes. I don't know how this is going to work out.' Clarke says. 'You never will if you don't try.' Raven says. 'You're right.' Clarke says. 'Octavia and I are going out tonight. Why don't you and Lexa come with us?' Raven asks. 'I'll ask her.' Clarke says. 'You don't look excited.' Raven says. 'Sorry I'm just worried about her.'

'Hey Raven asked me if we wanted to go out with her and Octavia tonight.' CLarke says. 'Do you wanna come?' 'Sure.' Lexa says. 'What's wrong?' Clarke asks. 'Just my father.' Lexa says. Clarke nods. 'Come on let's go home.'

'Clarke you're here!' Raven shouted. 'Wow easy there Reyes.' Clarke chuckles. 'Sorry sorry she couldn't wait.' Octavia says. 'Hey Lexa.' Octavia says. 'Lexa is here too.' Raven says. 'Yes I noticed.' Octavia rolls her eyes. 'Let's get you two a drink.' Octavia says.

Seeing Lexa laugh with her friends was something she never knew she needed. She loved that Lexa got along with her friends. 'Come on princess.' Lexa says as she extends her hand for Clarke. Clarke gets up from her chair and lets Lexa drag her into the crowd. Clarke never liked to be in a crowd but she loved it with Lexa. The brunette held her close.

Clarke tries to find her keys while she's pressed up against her front door. Lexa's messy kisses all over her are making it hard for her to concentrate on finding her keys. They don't care if anyone sees them. All night they were close to each other but not close enough. Clarke had a hard time opening the door. Lexa kept kissing her. At the bar their kisses were slow, but things got heated when they left the bar. Lexa placed her legs in between Clarke's thigh and it only made it harder for the blonde to open the door. Finally the blonde managed to open the door. She dragged the brunette inside. Now it was Lexa's turn to be pressed up against the door. Their kisses only got messier and messier. Clarke's hands trailed up and down Lexa's body. She made the brunette wrap her legs around her waist. Her hands were on the brunette's hips. She was about to carry Lexa to the bedroom when they heard someone clear their throat behind them. Clarke dropped the brunette out of shock. 'Mom?!' Clarke shouted. 'Hi sweetie.' Abby says. Clarke fixed her top. 'This was definitely not how I was planning on meeting your girlfriend.' Abby says. Clarke rolls her eyes. 'Or is this just another hookup?' Abby asks. 'Mom please.' Clarke says. 'Well.' Abby says. 'Yes she's my girlfriend. Lexa my mom.' She pointed at Abby. 'Mom my girlfriend Lexa.' She pointed at Lexa. 'Hi nice to meet you.' Lexa says. 'Yeah sure.' Abby says. 'Follow me Clarke and I don't care where you're going.' Abby says. Clarke closes her eyes. She turns around to face Lexa. 'I'll go find Octavia and Raven.' Lexa says. 'I wouldn't do that.' Clarke chuckles. 'Fine I'll go to the supermarket. Do you need anything?' Lexa asks. Clarke chuckles. 'No thank you. I'll see you soon and I'm sorry.' Clarke kisses the brunette's cheek and then disappears into the living room.

'What did I tell you about coming into my house unexpectedly.' Clarke says as she enters the room. She finds her mom sitting by the dining table. 'You didn't even call me.' Abby says. 'What?' Clarke ran her hand through her hair. 'You're back and you didn't tell me.' Abby says. 'Yeah I'm sorry I had a lot going on.' Clarke says. 'Like getting fired?' Abby asks. 'Yes that, but I might get my job back.' Clarke says. 'I should've forced you to go to med school.' Abby sighs. 'You know what. You're always judging me and I'm sick of it.' Clarke shouts. 'You're drunk you don't mean that.' Abby says. 'I'm not drunk. A little tipsy maybe.' Clarke says. 'I'm never judging you. I don't judge you for dating the man that killed my father.' Clarke shouts. 'Marcus didn't kill your father. Jake died in a car crash.' Abby says. 'Whatever.' Clarke says. 'I just want to know if you're okay.' Abby says. 'Then call me.' Clarke says. 'And don't be rude to my girlfriend.' Clarke says. 'How did you meet her?' Abby asks. 'On my undercover mission.' Clarke says. 'Explain.' She was the criminal I was supposed to find. Her father forced her to kill people and now we're dating. The end.' Clarke says. 'Now you're just messing with me.' Abby says. 'She's not.' Clarke turns around to see Lexa. 'Sorry I thought your mom would be gone by now. I can go again if you want.' Lexa says. 'No please stay. My mom was leaving anyway.' Clarke says. 'I wasn't.' Abby says.