Part 7

Clarke notices she doesn't have anything to eat in her room. She slips on her shoes and coat and heads to the supermarket. She grabs some apples and cookies. She pays and then makes her way back to the hotel. She opens her phone and sees Indra had emailed her. She clicks on it. Too scared to find out what's in it.

"Dear Clarke,

If you don't find this woman within two weeks, I will take you off this case.

Greetings,

Indra."

That woman always made horrible things sound like the most casual things ever. She needed to find Lexa and soon. She puts the key in the lock of the front door. She turns it around and enters the room. She's too busy on her phone to notice someone's in her room. When she looks up from her phone she drops all her things out of shock. 'Stay away from her.' The man in her room says. He was wearing a black hoodie with black jeans. 'Who are you?' Clarke asks. 'Lincoln Woods.' He says. Is he Lexa's brother. Or cousin. He looks older than her, but not much older. 'And who is her?' Clarke asks. 'You know who I'm talking about.' He says. He approaches Clarke. He opens the door and then disappears in the hallway. Clarke follows him on the hallway, but he's already gone. Clarke goes back into her room. She needs to find her.

'We haven't heard from her in a week. Do you think she's okay?' Octavia asks. 'No I think she's dead.' Raven says. 'Raven I don't need your sarcasm right now.' Octavia says. 'She's probably just busy. I heard she found her and then lost her.' Raven says. 'How did she lose her?' Octavia asks. 'Indra shouldn't have let her go after what happened.' Raven said. 'With Finn?' Octavia asks. 'Yeah and Niylah.' Raven says. 'Right.' Octavia says.

Two weeks later and Clarke still has no idea where Lexa is. She tried everything. It looks like she doesn't exist. There's nothing to find on her. Today was her last day to find her. If she didn't find her, Indra would send out a different agent. This is one of her biggest opportunities and here she is screwing it up. Clarke packed all her bags. She's still trying to find something. Anything to keep her on this case.

It's been hours since she started digging into the internet. She hasn't found a single thing although a certain facebook account keeps popping up. After seeing it for the tenth time this day she decided to open it. It's from a teacher. An highschool teacher. She scrolls down. The man hasn't been active on facebook for a couple of years. She found a post from eight years ago. Apparently the man started that day at a new school. A school in London. "There's this girl who we can't say the last name of." Clarke scrolls up to see if there are more posts about this topic. "I don't know what to write on her report card. Her name is Lexa, but what do I fill in on the space for the last name." Lexa. It's Lexa. Clarke gets up and puts on her shoes and jacket. She grabs her phone and calls Indra.

'Hello?' Her voice is serious as always.

'Indra hi.' Clarke says.

'What do you want, agent Griffin?' She asks.

'I got a lead. Get me a plane to London.' Clarke says.

'Very well then. You can take the same plane. It's ready for you.' Indra says.

Clarke grabs her bags and carries them outside. The cab takes her to the airport. Some agent she doesn't know the name of grabs her bags and puts them in the plane. 'This way.' He says. He leads her in the plane. She takes a seat. She sees multiple people are on this plane. She thought this was a private plane. 'Agent Green.' A man says. Clarke looks up from her laptop screen. 'Agent Griffin.' Clarke says. 'Agent Blake, Reyes and Echo are on their way.' He says. 'Sorry, I think I'm missing some parts here. Why are they on their way?' Clarke asks. 'This mission will be a team mission from now on.' He says. 'Don't worry you'll get all the credit.' He says.

[on text]

Clarke: so you guys are coming too huh?

Octavia: Indra's idea.

good to hear from you Griffin

Clarke: Yeah good to hear from you too

Octavia: You got us worried there for a sec

Clarke: Us?

Octavia: Raven says hi