Part 16

'What do you mean the mission failed?!' Titus shouted. 'She's still alive. Your assassin didn't aim for her heart.' Titus walked around the room. 'But father it doesn't feel right to kill my own sister.' Titus looked his son directly into his eye. 'Lincoln you have to.' Titus said. 'Or you'll kill me I know.' Lincoln said he rolled his eyes. Titus approached him. 'No I'll kill Aden.' Titus whispers. 'He's innocent!' Lincoln shouts. 'I suggest you do your job then.' Titus says. 'I'll do it myself.' Lincoln says. 'Don't you dare fake it.' Titus says. 'I won't.' Lincoln says.

'Hey cutie.' Clarke turns around. Finn. She loved not seeing him. 'What do you want?' Clarke asked harsly. 'You're not at work every day. You look exhausted. You slept with Lexa. I see a pattern.' Finn says. Clarke rolls her eyes. 'Whatever Finn.' She turns around, but Finn grabs her wrists and pulls her close. 'I'll go to Indra if you don't do what I say.' Finn says. 'And what may that be.' Clarke says. 'You'll be my girlfriend.' Finn says. He smirks. Clarke scoffs. 'You're pathetic. You're so in love with me that you need to blackmail me to get me.' Clarke says. She laughs. 'I'm going to Indra.' Finn says. 'Wait.' Clarke says. 'I'll do it.' Clarke says. Finn smiles. 'Good girl.' Finn says. Clarke groans. 'You won't tell anyone, right princess?' Finn pouts. Clarke rolls her eyes. 'Remember. I'm in charge here.' Finn says. Clarke sits down on her desk and continues her paperwork. She hated paperwork.

It's two weeks later. Clarke's been going on dates with Finn. She still hates him. There's no way she's actually going to like this guy. Once she gets Lexa out of prison she'll go away with her.

'Agent Griffin, my office now!' Indra shouts. Clarke gets up from her desk. Raven gives her a look. 'I don't know.' Clarke says. This time Indra doesn't tell her to sit down. 'Clarke I gave you a second chance and you screwed up.' Indra says. Her voice is calm which means she's angry. She doesn't shout when she's angry. This means Clarke is in trouble. 'I don't know what you're talking about.' Clarke says. 'Don't lie to me. Agent Collins told me what you're doing.' Indra says. Clarke is left speechless. 'I didn't fire you when I could, but now you leave me with no choice.' Indra says. 'No please Indra.' Clarke says. 'You cannot sleep with a suspect and then try to get her out of jail. She's guilty Clarke!' Indra shouts. 'She's not!' Clarke shouts back. 'What do you mean she's not! She confessed.' Indra shouts. 'Someone else is behind this.' Clarke says. 'Who?' Indra asks. 'Her father. I don't know who he is, but I'm close.' Clarke says. 'Did he kill all those people?' Indra asks. 'No.' Clarke says. She looks at the floor. 'Then she's not innocent!' Indra shouts. 'You're fired! Pack your stuff and go home Griffin.' Indra says. Clarke closes her eyes. This was it. She couldn't help Lexa anymore and she loses everything and everyone she loves.

Clarke was alone in her apartment. She was eating icecream on her couch. She didn't know what else to do. She was told she couldn't visit Lexa tomorrow. She got in trouble and was in solitary. She wanted to see Lexa. Especially now. She wanted her to hold her and tell her it was going to be okay. Which was ironic since she's in jail. She heard a knock on her door. She opened it and she saw the most beautiful woman ever. It was her. Lexa was here.

'Clarke!' Raven yelled. Clarke woke up from her dream. She opened the door. It was Raven, not Lexa. 'What the hell happened?' Raven asks. 'Finn told Indra.' Clarke says. She goes back to her couch. 'It will be fine.' Raven says. 'How do you know that!' Clarke shouts. Raven smirks. 'What are you not telling me?' Clarke asks. 'We found her father.' Raven says. 'You did?!' Clarke asks. 'Yes.' Raven says. Clarke smiled and hugged her friend. 'We're going to get her out of there.' Raven says.

'No wait I have another two weeks down here!' Lexa shouts. 'He wants to talk to you.' The guard says. He takes her with him to his office. 'Miss Woods you are being released.' He says. 'What?' Lexa asks.

This was the best news she could get. She was going to see Clarke again. Her trial was in two weeks. She was going to testify against her father and stay clean. For Clarke. For herself.

'Clarke.' Lexa was so happy to see her again. Clarke fell in her arms. Finally she got to hold the girl again. Finally Lexa touched her. 'How did you' Lexa was cut off by Clarke's finger on her lips. 'Shh.' Then she saw Octavia and Raven. 'Come on we have to go. Clarke can't be seen with you a lot.' Raven says. 'Not until your trial.' Octavia adds. 'You can stay at Clarke's apartment for a while.' Raven says. 'I thought we weren't supposed to be seen together.' Lexa says. 'Yeah because of your father.' Octavia says. 'But you can stay at her place because literally no one knows her name in her entire building. She comes home late and leaves early so you'll be good.' Raven explains. Lexa nodded.

'This is where you live?' Lexa asked. She chuckled. 'What? I know it's small but I used to be at work more than at home.' Clarke says. 'I can see that.' Lexa says. Clarke rolls her eyes. 'I can't believe you're mocking my cute apartment.' Clarke says. 'Oh shut up.' Lexa says. She kisses Clarke's lips. 'Mmmhmm I can get used to this.' Clarke says.