Food And Spa Days

Lunch time rolled around and man was I hungry. That McDonalds was not enough to hold me. Call me a pig but I have 5 other bothers and if I didn't get food first I didn't get any at all. So you're probably wondering why you haven't been introduced to my brothers and it's only because they're all in college.
I skipped down the hallway gracefully and to my locker. As I was putting in my combination I felt a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey Brandon, what's up?" I asked genuinely.
"Can I take you out for lunch?" He questioned scratching the back of his neck.
"Sorry, not today I have to work some things out with-" I was cut off by the sound of Ashley and Ciara walking up towards me.
"Can we borrow her for a second?" Ashley said smiling so hard I thought her teeth were going to break.
Before Brandon could respond I was being snatched away by my best friends.
"Chill we're having girls night tonight if that's what you're mad about." I said before they could say anything. "And my mom is taking a day off, so she paid for all of us to have a spa day." I chirped excitedly.

"So you're fucking with Brandon now?" Ciara asked cautiously.
"Yeah, why do you ask?" I said in the same tone she used previously.
"I won't keep this from you Lisa," she said sadly "I kinda like him but I just never told you guys." she rushed out quickly even though I understood everything she said.
"How long have you liked me?" Brandon said as he snuck up behind the three of us.
Ashley, Ciara, and I nearly jumped out of our skin.
"Brandon that so was not cool." Ashley said sounding very upset.
He put his hands up in mock surrender. "Sorry. Won't do that again."
"Bells about to ring let's get to class." I said.
Brandon and I went our way, Ashley went her way, and Ciara went her way since we all have different classes today. that's the thing I hate about our schedule we have different classes depending on the days.
"Lisa!" Brandon said loudly, interrupting my thoughts.
"Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts and my skin might I add.
"What are you doing tonight?" He asked nervously.
"I'm having a spa day and a sleep over with the girls, why?"
"Oh well I was gonna ask you to dinner but let's go next weekend?" Brandon said sheepishly.
"Sure." I chirped excitedly.