A Long Night

(A/N) So they go to an interracial school if you were wondering. But on a more important note: The story.

Ash came up to me. "Girls night, tomorrow." She said in an all to serious tone.
"Sure." I said casually. Turns out this party wasn't such a bad idea, but I'd never admit that to Ash and CiCi.
"Let's fly to space, then pretend to be a monkey, and then well be space monkeys." Ciara slurred and then I realized she was drunk.
"You see those coconuts over there," She asked pointing towards a group of boys. "they stole my pet rock. Let's go teach them a les-" Ciara was cut off because she passed out. I chuckled, wondering how much she had drank.
"Ash?" I called over to her. She was flirting with that group of boys Ciara pointed to earlier.
She looked around and started flirting again.
I sort of dragged CiCi across the room and man was she heavy. Once I was next to Ashley I stopped her on the shoulder "What are we supposed to do with her?" I asked slightly out if breath from dragging CiCi over here.
"Just ask Brandon to put her in one if his rooms and make sure no one goes in there." She said as if this wasn't new to her.

Me and Brandon were currently on the steps, carrying, yes I said it carrying, CiCi's heavy ass body up to his guest room where he assured me no one would bother her. After we finally got her in there I found some paper in the room and left her a note. Since she was passed out and I had her keys I supposed that I could spend the night at Brandon's if that was okay with him. Brandon exited the room with me closely trailing behind him.

"So, um do you like, um need to stay for the night or anything? If not I could take you home." He said sounding very, very shy.

"I guess I should stay since I have Ciara's keys and I'm sure Ash can take Ciara's car home." I said thinking about it in my head.

"So Lisa maybe this is too soon to say this, but I really like you. I think your smart, funny, kind, beautiful, I could probably keep going but I'll stop here. Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck in a shy manner.

"Brandon don't play with me." I snapped. then I continued. "I heard you and Daniel talking about your little bet in the hallway at school earlier." I said, my face probably getting redder as I got angrier.

"No! This is not part of the bet. I bet money that you wouldn't fall fo Daniel and get him laid." He said shouting.

"I'm sorry. I let my anger get the best of me but I'll give you chance." After I said that sentence his lips came crashing down on mine. Brnandon's soft, warm lips were moving in sync with mine.
Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to play with his hair.
He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.
I moaned. His lips were so soft.
We pulled apart to catch our breaths.
That was the best kiss ever. "Shall we continue partying?" He asked smiling down at me.

Daniel's POV

I frustratedly ran my hands through my hair.
How could Brandon ask her out. He knew damn well I wanted her. But if he wants to play dirty then two can play at that game because when I want something it has to be mine.
After the 2 finished sucking face I stormed off to go get laid by some leggy brunette.
Yeah the girls fuck with are pretty, but I want someone stubborn who won't take my bullshit, that will get mad at me, that isn't clingy, that I can talk to without feeling like it's a waste of time.
I think that the girl I want is-
My thoughts were cut short when a group of girls walked over to me.
"Hello ladies." I said smoothly adding a wink after my sentence. They giggled.
"You told me you can show me how to talk dirty better than you can tell me." One of the girls whispered in my ear seductively.
I pulled her into my lap and whispered in her ear, "Lets go somewhere a little more private." I said getting up.

Lisa's POV
The party was over.
Brandon threw me a blue t-shirt to sleep in.
"Thanks." I said catching it.
I walked over to his bathroom so I could change. When I got the shirt on I realized it was big on me, like a night gown.
When I walked out the bathroom Brandon's voice hitched in his throat. Then I noticed the little bulge in his pants.
I giggled.
"I guess I'm sleeping on the floor tonight." He said chuckling at his big buddy.
I'm not going to lie his dick was big. I could see it through his basketball shorts.
I laid down in Brandon's bed. It was comfy.
"Brandon get your ass up here, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor in your own house." I said. "Just keep your little friend to yourself." I giggled once more.
He climbed in bed with me.
"It's been a long night." I said, yawning at the end.
Then I dozed off to sleep.

Author's Note
So how cute are they ? Real cute. I know. So please recommend this book and vote. I know it isn't written, or should I say typed in the best way. I'm 12. My mom's a principal so I'm getting advice for the high school part.
If you want to make covers that'd be great and you can inbox it to me. But go vote. Btw off to the side would be Daniel as Zayn Malik.