Chapter 16

It's the 1st anniversary of me posting the first chapter. But more importantly, Todoroki's Birthday. Here's Chapter 16!

Word count:1984 words
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously

" wait, Todoroki!" He turned around as I took a deep breath. "Be careful of your demons. They can be hard to overcome, and once the shadow starts to take over.........it can destroy you."

Somehow, Todoroki didn't think she was only referring to his quirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghost P.O.V

Bakugo and Todoroki's fight was interesting to say the least. Honestly, I am slightly offended that Todoroki lost and made me look bad, but I saw why.

After myself and Midoriya encouraged him to fight with his left side, he probably still needed the encouragement, and Bakugo wasn't the most encouraging. This kind of change doesn't happen in a few hours. But he did well regardless. Iida had to leave because Tensei was attacked by a villain, I hoped he would be okay.

Now, I stood on the third place pedestal with Tokoyami,  waiting for the ceremony to start. Bakugo was in chains on the first place pedestal, writhing around angrily. I was tempted to slap him or something similar to get him to stop, but that would only rile him up further. So I stood and waited for the ceremony to start, making small talk with Tokoyami. Eventually, we were cut off by Midnight (finally) starting the ceremony.

"Now let's move onto... the awards ceremony!" Bakugo only seemed to be more riled up than before, wriggling faster now.

"What a blood-thirsty beast" I chuckled at that one, he wasn't far off.

"In third place, we have both Tokoyami and Ghost! In second place, Todoroki! In first place, Bakugo!" The audience applauded, cheering for everyone.

"And now for the medals! Presenting...you know who!"

"I am-"

"Here with the medals, everyone's favourite hero....ALL MIGHT!" All might came crashing to the ground, in the signature hero landing pose. He looked at Midnight, who quickly apologized for cutting him off, and I laughed under my breath at the woman who was a sort-of aunt to me. He came over to the third-place pedestal, addressing Tokoyami first.

"Congratulations, Tokoyami, kid! You're a strong one!" He hugged him "hone your innate strength to open a world of opportunity. But relying on your quirk alone won't be enough to overcome a bad matchup."

Tokoyami clutched the metal and mumbled "understood", and All Might moved onto me.

He placed the metal over my head, I bowed my head so he could get it over, and once I looked back at him, he had a soft but determined look in his eyes.

"You did great young Ghost, I think we both know you have a lot of potential. You just have to accept it, and own who you are. I believe the League of Villains should be afraid that we have you on our side." He hugged me, tightly. "Good job out there." Tokoyami and I fist-bumped, we had become friends in the waiting room, with our quirks being so similar and all. Dark shadow was way more adorable than what I could do though.

He then moved onto Todoroki, and Bakugo-who he had to hang the metal from his mouth after he screamed something about Todoroki and I not fighting at our full potential. I released a sigh at that, he really is insufferable.