Chapter 8+ I got tagged

Hey guys! It's me again. At the end of the chapter, I'll be doing a tag. Skip it if you want. Sorry I didn't tag anyone really, I know no one on this app and don't want to tag someone who I don't know, because they might not want me to. On that note, here's chapter 8!

Word count: 1225 words

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghost P.O.V

"Lucky that got them all, because honestly that was a gamble. If they were smart they would have hidden under the water, I guess they weren't thinking straight" Midoriya was at it again, mumbling.

" stop that, your creeping me out" Tsuyu said to Midoriya. " but what do we do now?"

"We need some kind of reinforcements, did you guys see the giant bird thing?" They all nodded their heads " exactly, it looks like it may be the strongest adversary we have to fight." I looked back at everyone. Mineta was shaking all over, so was Midoriya. He was also holding his hand, as it is broken.

Midoriya spoke up " if possible, we should avoid the centre plaza."

" right, looks like Aizawa sensei is drawing a large number of them to the plaza"

I've known Aizawa for at least 11 years now, and I've seen him do some extraordinary things, but Shigaraki and the nomu, if it's what I think it is and is completed, he can't win alone. I want to help him, but Midoriya won't let me jump in, most likely. I'll just have to hope for the best.

" I'm not saying we should dive straight into the fight"
" are you stupid Midoriya?" Mineta squealed
Midoriya ignorer him "just that we watch for an opening... and do whatever we can to lighten sensei's load"

Ok...I can work with that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person P.O.V

"Twenty-three seconds"

" so you're the Final boss, huh?" Aizawa  yelled out.

" twenty-four seconds.....twenty-seconds" Aizawa lunged at him again " seventeen seconds" Aizawa elbowed him in the stomach, knocking him back slightly.

Shigaraki stopped " its hard to tell when you're jumping around but..... there are moments where your hair falls in front of your eyes" he placed his hand on Aizawa's elbow, and the fabric started to crumble away.

"Every time you finish a given move. And your max duration is getting shorter and shorter.

Don't overdue it now, Eraserhead"

Ghost P.O.V

His arm...I never thought Shigaraki would of hit him. It reminded me of when I was a kid, and wouldn't do what they wanted...just the mere memory of the feeling made me snap.

I lunged forward, screw standing back, I need to help him. But suddenly, I felt an hand wrap around my arm, pulling me back. I whipped around to look at whoever did it, and saw Midoriya.

" p-please Ghost, you'll get hurt. We just have to wait until the pros come"

I had to take a deep breath, in an attempt to calm myself. I looked back over, hunching down with everyone else once again, watching and listening intently.

Shigaraki was speaking this time" by the way, Hero.....I'm not the final boss"

Then the nomu came out behind Aizawa, and in a second, I didn't even see it happen.