Chapter 11

This chapter is really late-so let's get into it! Here's chapter 11!

Word count: 3666 words

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously

After the whole USJ incident, we were given a day off, and we were all recovering, it's been hard for me.

I lost control, I could have fought harder, could have knocked myself out, just something. I did nothing, and I let my past control who I was. That's what scares me the most. I think over what happened every second that I can. And I slowly scare myself more and more. It makes me feel like I almost handed myself over to the league, like I've lost what I fought for years ago. What I almost died fighting for.

Freedom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghost P.O.V

It was the weekend. Classes had been cancelled for Friday , and would start up again on Monday. So I basically had the weekend to recover, and wasn't actually allowed out of the hospital until I was fully recovered. Which could end up a problem, if I'm not recovered in time for school, but I'm sure I can pull something to get me to class on Monday. There really wasn't much for me to do, all the 'excitement' died out after all Might and Tsukauchi left. My dad and Aizawa had come visit, as well as Midoriya, Ochako, Iida, and a few other classmates. But I was really surprised when Todoroki came in. He just asked how I was, then told me that he hoped I became well soon, but that was about the extent of our conversation.

After all these visitors, who all mentioned the gifts, card or flowers they bought me, as well as me feeling guilty for not opening them, drove me to start finally opening and read everything. The gifts were all really amazing, and I was really grateful for everything, but that's the cheesy stuff. The fun bit is in the letters. I got one big one which a bunch of people signed, and some of the notes inside were very memorable. I really liked Kirishima's about how manly I was, that made me laugh. As well as Kaminari's, which stated that I was ' absolutely electrifying and he would love to take me out sometime.' Now, it is the thought that counts, but clearly none of his thoughts were good.

There were also a bunch of individual cards, which were mostly from pros I knew, as they didn't sign the big card. But there were a couple out of the ordinary. I got one from Todoroki, and he hadn't signed the big card, but he did get me really nice flowers. They were white, I'm no florist so I have no idea what they are, but they are really pretty. My dad is going to be ecstatic when I decorate our house with a million flowers from everyone. Aizawa, probably not. But he doesn't come over as often as dad would like to think. It's mostly dad who breaks into his apartment.

The other really out of the ordinary one was one that was just a piece of paper. It was folded, so I opened it, and immediately burst into laughter.

You were a fucking badass, so don't go dying. -Bakugo

Now, I honestly am the most surprised that he signed it, probably more than the fact that he gave it to me at all. It seems like he would check up on a half-dead classmate, even if it's just briefly, to give a note. But he could have also given it to someone else, who in turn gave it to me. Also a possibility.

My phone dinged, and I reached across the bed to gate it from the side table, simultaneously folding the note back up. It was the group chat between me, Nejire, Tamaki and Mirio.