Chapter 2

I'm back! I just want to say( yes on the second chapter) that my updates will be very inconsistent as I normally just write as I get inspired. You could get 3 chapters in a day, or I might not post one for a few weeks. Sorry, but I just drone on and later regret what I wrote if I write on a deadline, and I want to be proud of this. I might do a schedule one day, just not now. Oh, and in these chapters, they have been heroes for about 3 years ( when they graduated). Ghost is around six.and unless I say differently, none of the art you may see is mine!Well, now to the chapter!
(Edited to fix paragraph breaks)
Word count:1736 words

Third person P.O.V

" my name is present mic, and I was the one to save you"

The girl looked  confused at the statement he made. He started to talk about how it will be okay and that we will get her back to her parents, and he was murmuring to himself about calling and eraserhead? Who has an eraser for a head? Who knows at this point? He started to ask the girl questions about her parents and who they were.

" I don't have parents anymore" she murmured, choking back tears

If the hero hadn't been trying to listen to her, he would not of heard that right there. That statement confused him. What did she mean that she didn't have parents anymore? This kid could not have been any older that six at most.

" what do you mean you don't have parents anymore?"

" I mean mama and papa have been gone for a while now" the girl started to quietly cry.
Oh shoot! He did not mean to make her cry! And judging by what she said and the fact that she is crying, her parents are dead.

" well then, where is your home?"

The look that she gave hizashi in that moment, was so full of confusion and made him want to cry so much.

" home?" She questioned

" yes, where you sleep and eat," he told her.

She lifted her head and pointed towards an alleyway near the attack. She seemed fine enough so he decided to bring her to check it out. They got into the alleyway, but all he saw was some bags of trash, and a cardboard box- wait... a cardboard box, in the alleyway where she pointed him to, where she pointed to where she slept and ate. Oh god. He pulled out his phone, and started walking back to the ambulance. He knew who he needed to call.

Aizawa P.O.V

"Hello? What do you want mic?" This had better be good. He was taking a nap.

" okay, so basically, I defeated this villain amazingly and was helping anyone who was hurt in the attack, there was only one. It was this kid, and I tried to find her parents so I could notify them their kid would be in the hospital, and found out the kid has none. But even worse, she lives in a box In an alleyway! A box! She wasn't even fazed when telling me too!And I now need your help to tell me what to do!"

He groaned, this was about to be a long day, wasn't it?

" I'll be there in 10 minutes."

He got up and off his couch. Mic just had to always get in the worst situations huh? And Aizawa always went to help didn't he? Well Mic can't handle himself so he guesses he has to.

He raced out, hoping  to get there before mic does something stupid.

Third person P.O.V( back with mic)

He held the kid with him, waiting for Eraser. The kid seemed pretty surprised at him, he thought he might of held a little inkling as to why. She seemed like she had been on her own for a while, and had to fend for herself.  He hoped eraser would be coming sometime soon. He wasn't any better than mic with people, but it didn't hurt to have him around, right?