Chapter 3 Incounter

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It was the last day of middle school and midoriya had his fare share of incounters after he became a quirk. He was just glad he could leave the hell hole in that he was in. He was waiting for the teacher to start the last lesson of the day. Midoriya played with a couple of minireenas. A couple of minutes later the teacher came in and sat a pile of papers onto his desk.

"OK class this is you last day of middle school and i have your papers to your future...... WHO AM I KINDING YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROS" yelled the teacher and threw the papers in the air, the whole class went down to chaos, all except midoriya. He was still sitting there and playing with the minireenas. He didn't take notice at the teacher or his other classmates.

"hey midoriya the teachers already here you know" the student besides him nudged him.

"oh.. Oh yeah thanks kirima" midoriya thanked.

"so as I see here the most of you want to go to a university, except for midoriya, he wants to go to UA" the teacher pointed out.

"Him and UA, HA he can't even defend himself against a measly punch" laught out genshin.
Midoriya stood up, taking his eyepatch off.

"mangle come here" mangle hung from the ceiling and looked at midoriya, genshin eyes went wide as he heard that. Mangle made her way above genshin.

"DonT be AfrAId, SoOn you will lOOk jUsT LiKeee ME, BEaUtiFUL" mangle stated nearing genshins face.

"now now mangle, I'm the one who will do the hurting this time" midoriya eyes went black. He went up to genshin and punshed him right across the face, making him fly right into the cupboard behind him.

"my qurik isn't all about to summoning animatronics, no sir you must be mistaken, the animatronics I summon lend me there powers too" midoriya was leaning over genshin dripping oil on him from his eyes.

"midoriya that's enough" the teacher called out, Midoriya made his way back to his desk. Mangle was hanging above him.

"and could you make your ro- I mean animatronic leave please"

"mangle go into the vents and come out when school ends" mangle went into the ceiling and poked her head out.

The school day went on like normal and midoriya was happy that it has finally come to an end. The teacher was still talking the last few minutes, but midoriya was unpatient and sped things up.

"Lolbit" midoriya said. The glitching animatronic appeared in front of the teacher.

"HAHAHA feels bad m-M-man HUHAHAHA"

"midoriya what are you doing" the teacher asked.

"oh nothing I'm getting mangle down, lolbit would you please" midoriya ordered, lolbit teleported mangle down and was giggling and switching genders.

"LoLbIT, wHaT ARe yoU dOIng" mangle questioned.

"I ordered lol to get you down, now teleported home and help vanny, I'll catch up with you shortly" midoriya ordered and both disappeared. Right after they left the bell rang.

Midoriya packed up his stuff and teleported out of the classroom ending at the school gates. He made his way home. He passed by a bridge, little did he know that there was something hiding there.

"hmm I have 10 months till the entrance exam to UA, I gatta start training myself, I can't rely on my quirk that much" midoriya mumbled to himself.

"hey kid, you can give your dreams up" a slime monster dropped down in front of him and started attacking him. Midoriya avoided the attacks that where thrown at him. Midoriya snapped his fingers, nightmare came out of his backpack and turned from plush Form into animatronic. The slime monster backed up a bit.

"what's wrong? Did you piss yourself /WHAT'S WRONG? DID YOH PISS YOURSELF" Nightmare and midoriya questioned. Before the slime could do anything, nightmare jumped him and bite down into the side of the slimes body. The slime villain screamed in agony. This went on for several minutes.

"DON'T WORRY, WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE" All might came flying down.
As he looked at the screaming slime he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Nightmare that's enough" Nightmare backed up and went back into plush form. Midoriya walked up to him, picked him up and put him back into his backpack.

"P-please no more" the slime begged.

"oh I'm not going to do anything" midoriya was standing above the injured villain, secreting oil out of his right eye "go on ahead all might he's all yours" midoriya passed him and made his way home. Before all might could speek midoriya was already gone.

'who is this kid' all might questioned himself. Hi picked up the slime villain and made his way to the nearest police station.

Midoriya was walking down the streets minding his own business, trying to reach his home. He was thinking of a training plan to prepare himself for UA. He was brought out of his thoughts as he heard an explosion near-by. He made his way as fast he could to the explosion. The press and the pro heros where already there and fighting the fires and were hesitant to attack the villain.

"I CAN'T ATTACK HIM MY WOOD WOULD CATCH FIRE" called out kamui woods.

"I CAN'T ATTACK, THE ALLEYWAY IS TO SMALL FOR ME" mount lady stressed.

midoriya face-palmed himself. It was the slime villain again and he had a hostage.

"HELP ME" midoriya looked closely to who was begging for help. It was an ash-blond boy, he was struggling to escape and was setting of explosions.

Midoriya couldn't stand there and watch helpless. He made a run for it.

"HEY KID WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS DANGEROUS" shouted death armes.

"I'M DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB" midoriya hissed back. He stopped his footing a couple of meters in front of the villain.

"ENNARD, MANGLE, MOLTEN" Midoriya summoned them and the three animatronics crawled along the walls and rushed the slime villain. Pulling him apart from the kid. Ennard grabbed him and crawled out of reach from the villain.

"NIGHTMARES GOLDIE, FOXY AND CHICA" The three Nightmares appeared behind him and crowed watched in fear and silence.

"BITE" was the order midoriya gave for the nightmares. All three of them bite down on the villain, leaving I'm screaming in pain.

"That's enough" all six animatronics came back to midoriya, Ennard let down the kid.

"HEY KID WHAT YOU DID WAS RECKLESS" Kamui woods tried to scold him. That agitated the animatronics, Midoriya turned around and faced him. Ennards and moltens wires reached kamui woods and pulled him down in front of midoriya.

"LISTEN HIER YOU STOCK UP MOTHER FUCKER, A FUCKING 15 YEAR OLD JUST DID YOUR FUCKING JOB BECAUSE ALL THREE OF YOU WANNABE HEROS DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT. A FUCKING HERO SHOULD RISK THERE LIFE TO PROTECT THOSE WHO CAN'T PROTECT THEMSELVES, IF YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT THEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE RIGHT TO TRY AND SCOLD ME, I FUCKING SAVED THAT KID AMD DINDT PISS MY PANTS LIKE YOU" midoriya shouted at him. The press was silently recording the scene.

Midoriya walked passed the heros leaving the animatronics behind.

"YOU ARE PATHETIC " all three Nightmares pointed out.

"WeEee aRE aaA NOtHer nUmBEr tHen YoUu, yoU cAnT HAndL UssS" Ennard pulled kamui in front of his face opening it.

"That's enough, let's go home" midoriya ordered. The animatronics disappeared and left a speechles crowd standing there.

End of chapter