Chapter 17 The Joy Of Creation

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"4r3 y0u" creation of tjoc
---------------------------------------------------------

"do you have a better idea kid" interfered gun head.

"in fact... *starting to summon some animatronics *.... I have" midoriya smirked. Behind midoriya appeared Nightmare, Nightmare Goldie, Goldie, Ennard, springy, Lolbit and circus baby. The heros on the other hand took a big step back and got into a fighting position.

"KIDS STAY BACK" shouted endeavor as he Arrived with hound dog.

"why the fuck should we" retort bakugo.

"KIDS HE'S DANGEROUS GET AWAY FROM HIM" Shouted hound Dog and started rushing midoriyas. As he took a swing at him, a big bulky figure appeared in front of midoriya, catching the punsh. As hound dog looked up to the Tall Figure standing in front of him, he started to cower down. In front of him was a 7ft. tall wired robot with 3 legs, 4 armes, one that has a hook, red shot eyes and a bear head with a black top Hat.

"creation calm down, he won't do anything. Anyway listen up, I'm going to send my animatronics in there to get the remaining people out and take care of the high jacketrs" midoriya stated.

"kid that is literally suicide if you go in there" pointed out gun head.
Midoriya smirked at him and started to leak oil out of his eye.

"Can't brake what's already broken, now can you" he stated, the class questioning the meanings of his Words. Suddenly 60 different animatronics appeared out of nowhere.

"MOLTEN IS WITH ME WHILE I CALL THE REST OF YOU TINCANS WHEN YOUR TIME COMES. THE FUNTIMES, TOYS, GLAMROCK AND ROCKSTARTS WILL BE EVACUATING, WHILE THE IGNITED ENDOS, NIGHTMARES, PHANTOMS AND WITHERED WILL ATTACK ON MY COMAND. THE REST OF THE IGNITED AND ORIGINALS WILL BE STAYING OUTSIDE HOLDING GROUND IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG" midoriya ordered and the animatronics started to follow there orders. The pro heros watched midoriya casually ordering them around like there where toys. He then summoned molten Freddy and climed onto him. Midoriya turned to Momo and smiled at her.

"I'll make sure I'll be back for you" he promised her. Molten started to head twords the ignited and originals. Midoriya spotted plushtrap.

"Oi plushtrap come here" plushtrap crawled up to midoriya. Midoriya attached a small camera on to him.

"OK lil guy, run around the mall and make sure you record everything" he ordered. Plushtrap rushed into the shopping mall and disappeared. The ignited animatronics and originals positioned themselves in front of the entrance. Molten started to clime the wall of the building and entered a opened window shortly after. On the other hand Momo wasn't having any of that and started rushing into the building as well, hoping not to be spotted. But to her disappointment Bonnie cought her at her actions.

As midoriya and molten walked through the halls of the mall, the greenet was on full alert, ready to strike or fend of an attack. Molten on the other hand was being is stupid selve and crawling behind him, not looking where his going and crashing into multiple pillars.

"molten get your ass up and get ready to fight back, I think I hear someone" midoriya ordered.

At the end of the tunnel you could hear the pleases of mercy from some civilians. Midoriya rushed down the hall to reach it, surprising the terrorist.

"WHAT THE HELL" one of them shouted and started aiming at the nightmare wielder. Unfortunately for him midoriya jumped him and kneed his face, nocking him unconscious. Molten jumped the other one, biting his head off.