Chapter 20 "normal" Part 2 Family Get Together

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

"We are the Aftons" they introduced them self in unison.

The yaoyaorozu just looked at them with a shocked expression

The yaoyaorozu just looked at them with a shocked expression. They didn't know how to digest there new found information.

"I-I-izuku I-if t-they are animatronics, does that mean you...." Momo stuttered out trying not to except the truth. Midoriya went up to her.

"hey, calm down. I'm not an animatronic like they are. I can control and summon them, because I'm.... alive and always will be.... For you" he  pulled her into a hug.

"But if I may ask, if they can turn into animatronics, is that there quirk and the young man why is he purple" Mr. Yaoyaorozu wanted to know.

".... How about you look up the afton family...." the greenet suggested as he went over to the couch, his family did the same.

"Michael I suggest you to stand because ennard isn't here" midoriya stated.

"if you hadn't given to your second girlfriend ennard I wouldn't be in this state, now would I" Michael was a bit Annoyed. Midoriya on the other hand started to blush a bit, at the mention of uraraka. Mr yaoyaorozu was doing some research on his phone over the aftons. He paled upon reading the first sentence.

"The... The afton family... Also known as the family that fell into insanity... Or the immortal family..." his gace shot straight up to midoriya, trying not to believe what he just read.

"Don't mind us, just continue" William stated, playing with a knife. Mr yaoyaorozu did as he was told.

"Chris afton... The... The first one to die... Died do getting his jaw bitten off.... Elizabeth afton.... Went missing.... WHAT IS THIS ABSORTITI" he shouted.

"that's our family history Mr. Yaoyaorozu" Clara smiled at him softly.

"Clara afton..." he continued "died due a car crash.... William afton... died due spring lock failure.... And the... The afton twins... Michael and izuku afton... One being immortal and the other scooped?... What is scooped" he questioned them.

"getting your organs scooped out by a mashine that is actually made for taking out the endoskeleton of animatronics.... Basically I'm a walking corps, the reason I'm purple" Michael said as chill as he could.

"so... A-A-all of y-y-you are d-dead" Momo stuttered out.

"no all of us except izuku" lizzy smiled at her "you don't need to worry, your boyfriend is still alive, just because we are dead doesn't mean he is" she reasured her.

"GLICHTRAP YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHERE ARE YOU" Vanny appeared. As she turned around a knife flew past her head, just bearly cutting the side of her mask.

"Nessa, what was that just now" William stared at her, only to Receive a slap on his head by Clara.

"William behave yourself we are guests at a other family's house. Don't you dare start throwing knifes around" she gave him a death threatening smile. To which he just nodded.

"sorry Clara for the inconvenience, but that trash bunny took away my knifes" vanny pointed out. Suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

"looks like your brother is here William" midoriya stated. And spawned in moondrop. "get the door please" he ordered. Mr and Ms yaoyaorozu where creeped out at the sight of the creepy smiling moon shaped robot.

"anyway, to make it simple, you could say that's there quirk, to keep it a secret. But yet again I got regeneration and Imortality. By the way grape boy-" midoriya earned a punch to the stomach by Michael "fucking hell, what was that for"

"that's for giving ennard to your second girlfriend and for calling me a grape, you know exactly why I need that dam burned spaghetti robot" he hissed back at him. Midoriya rolled his eyes and called uraraka.

"hey uraraka, can you come to Momos place, I need ennard" he question her.

"yeah sure" she answered and ended the call.

"better, your boyfriend is coming" he smirked at his brother.

"he's not my boyfriend" grape boy blushed.

"what the hell is going on here" Aizawa question out loud as he saw what was going on in the living room.
The he spotted William and realization hit him.

"so.... Karma finally got to you I see" Aizawa wasn't much amused.

"what can I say, going insane after loosing two children, wife drifting of a cliff and starting a mass murder, yeah karma finally got to me shota" William responded.

"well at least it's good to see you back to sanity again William"

"mr. Aizawa... May I ask, how do you know this person" Mr. Yaoyorozu questioned.

"he's my uncle to put it simple, but that's Kot the point right now. Where here for a family dinner so let's put all of this aside and have a little fun shall we" midoriya answered. Suddenly ennerd dropped down from the ceiling with uraraka on his back.

"god damit ennard I told you not to clime along the ceiling" she scolded him.

"bout time you showed up, now get inside of me so I can walk properly" Michael demanded, pulling up his shirt to reveal a big hole in his chest. Ennard let go of uraraka and claimed into him, acting like nothing happened. As Michaels skin color returned he let out a sigh of relief.
"OK where ready now"

"are we really acting like nothing happed just now and who are those people, Midoriya" uraraka felt disgusted at the sight of ennard climing into Michael.

"oh this is his family and since you here, would you like to join us for dinner" momo stated. To which she just nodded.

"as they where eating and talking at the dinner table Ms. Yaoyorozu got an idea and started smirking.

"mother what ever you are thinking don't you dare do it" Momo demanded.

"oh my, what Allegations I'm not plotting anything dear. I was just thinking, if midoriya also has romantic feelings for your friend" she pointed out.

"right that's my que to get out of here" he said as he got up. "I don't have feelings for uraraka, where just good friends and help each other out"

"I agree we know each other since the entrance exam and I'm grateful to have a friend like him" she smiled.

"shota I'm going home, I'll be on stand by if something might happen again" the greenet stated as he grabbed momos hand. His parents and siblings where already gone. "oh and you might want to hold nemuri a little back, she gets drunk fast on wine" he smirked and teleported home.

End of chapter