Chapter 16 Shopping Chaos

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"4r3 y0u" creation of tjoc

---------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya was laying on his bed, being his lazy old self. He was thinking about how to change his hero suit, what changes and upgrades he could make.

"hey izuku why don't you join your class today, I mean you don't have anything else to do" Mari stated. Before he could answer, he heard a nock on his door.

"hey zuku can you help me out for a bit" midnight questioned.

"sure what should I do" he retorted

"I can't reach the upper shelf in the kitchen" she pointed out. Midoriya and midnight shortly after made there way to the kitchen, looked what she needs.

"why do you need to go all the way to the top" the mop of green hair asked.

"quite simple, I keep my secret cookies stach up there" she smiled.

"OK and how would you know I wouldn't eat them" he smirked back.

"you don't eat sweats zuku" midnight giving him a blank stare.

"creation" midoriya summoned a 6 foot tall wired and twisted robot.

"that's a new one" nemuri pointed out. Before midoriya could order creation he heard a nock an the front door.

"Angel get the front door and creation get the cookie jar on top of the kitchen drawer" he ordered. A second animatronics appeared. It was an endoskeleton, slightly burned. Angel opened the door. All of 1a where standing in front of the door.

"ehhhh.... Hi is midoriya here" ashido questioned. Midoriya overheard the voice and came to the front. Midnight and creation following behind.
As they saw midnight there eyes widened.

"MIDORIYA ARE YOU AND MIDNIGHT A THINK" the class minus Momo shouted. Midoriya sweat dropped.

"no, I live here" he stated.

"YOU BASTARD, YOUR PROBABLY DOING INDECENT STUFF WITH HER" Mineta shouted. Midoriya and midnight started to blush deeply. Before they could say anything else, creation came up from behind then and launched himself at mineta. But luckily for him angel Caught his leg an slamd him onto the floor.

"Creation, calm down you can kill him when the time is right" midoriya pointed out gaining his compositor again. The class on the other hand where shocked that he has a new animatronic. "so why are you guys here" he questioned them.

"we said we will go to the mall today to do some shopping, but you didn't answer your phone so we made up that we'll meet at your place" ashido stated, smiling proud.

"zukuu~ before you go, you still need to get me the cookies" midnight pulled on his shirt.

"God your so needy" midoriya gestured with his head for creation to get the cookies. He did as he was told.
"anyway let me grab my shoes and some other clothes then I'll be ready" with that said midoriya left.

"why don't you guys come in, so yoh don't need to stand outside" midnight smiled at them. Iida tryed to stop them, but he was to slow.

"MINETA IF YOU EVEN TRY SNOOPING AROUND THE HOUSE I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU TO HELL" shouted midoriya out of his room.

"so~" ashido smirked at midnight. She just sweat dropped.

"are you and midoriya a thing" ashido questioned, wiggling her eyebrows.
But before midnight could answer midoriya came out of his room.