Chapter 10 Escalation

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and midoriya was about to go into full on Terrorist mode. Some boys from there upperclasses where flirting with Momo and didn't seem to budge. It pissed him off.

"if they don't piss off soon from my momo I'm about to blow this whole school up" midoriyas right eye was leaking oil nonstop.

"calm down will you, she has one of your plushys with her, so she's going to be fine" tojoyami tried calming him.

"yeah but that's just a copy, that plush can't transform into an animatronic" the green teen stated.

"hmmm~ Your momo" ashido smirked, but midoriya didn't care.

"that's it I'm braking them up, momo looks uncomfortable and if they even thing about touching her ill make sure there shish kaabab" midoriya walked over to them. He grabbed momo by the waist and pulled her to him, giving the two upperclassmen a death stare.

"the fuck are you" one of them said.

"hey shrimp how about you piss off out of here, she's not in your league" with that said, both eyes of midoriya where now fully black and leaked oil.

"izuku calm down, don't do anything stupid" momo tried calming him.

"he, what are you crying, oh look the shrimp is crying" the two laught.

"heh.... Me crying? Now that's just stupid... I'm about to make your life's a living nightmare" midoriya glared at them his pupils turning white. Behind him appeared his nightmares animatronics. The two upperclassmen took a couple of steps back.

"h-hey kid we don't want t-trouble" they where both scared of the animatronics.

"oh.... What's wrong? pissed your pants, heh its always the same with you mother fuckers thinking they got the balls to actually act tough..." midoriya stated. Momo still tried to calm him.

"YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED, YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED.
THE SHADOW FEARS ME.
I AM YOUR WICKEDNESS MADE OF FLESH.
I AM HERE TO CLAIM WHAT IS LEFT OF YOU.
I WILL PUT YOU BACK TO RELIVE YOUR HORROR" Nightmare stated as the animatronics closed in. The rest of the students around them watched in horror and silence, some decided to film the whole thing.

"midoriya that's enough, call your nightmares back" principle nezu entered the cafeteria with midnight and Aizawa.

"you heard him" midoriya glared at nezu. The animatronics stopped there footing.

"now you two... You are a disgrace for second years here at UA, both of you will be expelled from this school for two weeks, for sexual harassment" Aizawa scolded them. He had his quirk active and gave them a more frightening glare as midoriya.

"but what about him, why doesn't he get expelled, he tried to kill us" one of them protested.

"quite simple, he is part of the yaoyaorozu Corp." nezu explained.

"both of you where hitting on the daughter of the yaoyaorozus" midnight stated. Midoriya gave them a shit eating grin. That pissed one of them off. He activated his quirk and tried rushing him, sadly he was wrapped in Aizawa tape.

"release him Aizawa, I want to see what the dick head got in store" midoriya let go of Momo and made his way over to the teachers. His animatronics following closely behind. Aizawa got the message and started grinning like a madman. That questioned midnight and nezu. Aizawa let go of the kid and took a step back.

"what is happening shota" question midnight

"don't worry about it nemuri" he answered. His grin growing bigger.

"ohhh I get it" nezu started to grin as well.

As the kid rushed midoriya and tried landing a punch....

"ENNARD" midoriya summoned, he got questioning looks. Midoriya cough the punsh. Suddenly wires came out of his back and wrapped themselfs around the attacker and he was slammed repeatinly into the ground till he passed out.

"if you try hitting on MY girl again I'll make sure your the next Organ donor for my animatronics" midoriya glanced over to the other one, oil dripping down his face.

"izuku stop it now, you did enough already" Momo pulling him away.

"Ennard get out of midoriya" uraraka came over to them. Midoriyas shirt suddenly was lifted, to reveal the wired robot climbing out from underneath. The teachers where amazed again at the display of skill the kid had. Midnight just got horny of seeing midoriyas well toned body.

"iF it WaSNT fOr Her I wOUlD haVE KilLeD YoU rIGhT nOw" ennard stated and went into plush Form. Uraraka picked him up and went back to the others.

"oh I'm going to capacitate his fucking head" Momo was still trying to calm him.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA" she was now pissed.

"oh shit" there class said in unison
Midoriya turned to momo, she had a pissed off expression.

"yes mo-chii~" midoriya smiled at her, slightly frightened.

"Don't mo-chii me, you dumbass. If you don't want to listen to me, then I won't agree on the contract" Momo hissed.

'his fucked' the students around them thought.

"fine I'll stop" midoriya sighed on defeat.

"good now let's head back to class, the next lesson is about to start" Momo stated.

"Nightmares disappear, funtime Freddy come here" midoriya said.
As Freddy appeared, Midoriya lifted up Momo and placed her on Freddys shoulders. Both of them made there way back to the classroom. There classmates following shortly after.

"hey yaomomo, what did you mean with signing the contract" ashido wanted to know as they walked through the hallway. Momo started to blush a bit.

"hey don't blame me, you brought it up" midoriya glanced back at Momo as she was giving him a stare that said "you handle it"

"izuku.... He wants to work part time as my personal bodyguard" Momo sighed out.

"OMG WHY DIDNT YOU SIGN YET" ashido and hagakure squealed.

"she's afraid I might actually kill someone and you saw yourself how protective I'm of her. If someone tries to hit on her, I might actually kill" midoriya told them. As they reached there classroom, Aizawa was already waiting on them.

"hey midoriya" he called out.

"yes sensei" midoriya answered.

"I'm proud of you" Aizawa smirked.

End of chapter