Chapter 12 Drawn To The Kill Part 1

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"death will come" drawkill animatronics
---------------------------------------------------------

It was the day after the sports festival and the rest of 1a where somewhat scared of midoriya, except for Momo and uraraka. He on the other hand was just sitting at his desk, hands crossed and sleeping.

"hey izu, shouldn't you start explaining what the hell happened, I think you classmates are somewhat scared, yet curious" vanny stated.

"hm~ what was that Vanessa" midoriya woke up, noticing the others are standing a couple of seats behind him.

"oh... Yeah.... Yeah, so what happened at the sports festival, was me losing my shit, when I get angry there are multiple outcomes, for example the nightmare animatronics are just my usual anger like normal being pissed and stuff.....the twisted animatronics come out when I'm actually about to rage... The cursed ones, are those you guys saw at the sports festival and they come when I snap. I can control my anger and jealousy quite well but when I snap they come out... And then there are the drawkill animatronics... They don't look as frightening as the cursed animatronics, but they......finish the job... " midoriya explained,right as he finished Aizawa entered the room to start the lesson.

"alright settle down and turn.... *looks confused at the students* GET YOUR ASSSES IN YOUR SEATS BEFORE I GIVE ALL OF YOU DETENTION" he shouted at them. They made there way quickly into there seats and shut up, not Dearing to say a word.

"OK listen up you little shits, Midoriyas quirk is that way he's the powerfuls of all of you bitches, now get you fucking head out your asses and look into reality, he has a nightmare quirk so live with it" Aizawa pissed at them.

"OK back to the topic... You all did great at the sports festival and some of you got requests to intern with pro heros, those who didn't get internships, don't worry, I will help you choose one, now... Here is the chart from those who have the most to least internships" Aizawa showed a projection.

Midoriya Izuku 2800

Bakugo katsuku 1500

Todoroki shoto 1400

Tokoyami fumikage 981

And so on and so forth.

"wait a minute why do I have so many requests" midoriya wondered. "I was eliminated in the second round"

"because of your, and I quot "incident" at the sports festival, you got the attention from a lot of heros as you summoned your robots. They found it rather intriguing yet interesting. You got requests from mount Lady, endeavor, me, even the scientist David shield was found of it" Aizawa stated.

"I'll be handing out a paper where you state with which pro you'll be spending the weak, you have till the end of the day to decide"

"so izu, with who are you going, by the looks of it, even support heros want you" vanny chimed.

"I don't know, maybe edgeshot or snipe, but midnight also might be interesting" midoriya stated, Momo overheard that and went up to him.

"OW WHAT THE HELL" as midoriya looked who hit him, Momo was standing thee with a pissed of expression.

"lemme guess, you don't want me to go with heroines, am I right" he raised his eyebrow. Momo smiled in response. *sigh* "fine for your sake I won't do it, but therefore don't pick uwabami, I know that look on your face and I can reassure you that you won't be doing hero related stuff. She is mainly a celebrity so it speaks for itself" he stated.

"OK, then who should I pick" she wanted to know.

"easy, pick edgeshot. He is on the very top on your list so he would be the best pick" the green haired kid pointed out. "I'll be going with eraserhead, so I don't need to get all to picky"

"I'm flattered midoriya, but why me, may I ask" Aizawa wanted to know.

"easy, wo both like to stay hidden" he smirked. Aizawa understood and started to grin back. The other students weren't sure to be either concerned, creeped out, amazed at their telepathic communication or all of the above.

"OK kids, let's start with the Leson... Today you guys will be picking hero names, but I'm to lazy and not that good at it so...." Aizawa trailed of as he went into his sleeping bag.

"I WILL DO IT" midnight busted through the door. She gave each student a whiteboard and a marker.

"OK write your hero name on the board and afterward present it to the class, but keep in mind you will be now doing hero work approximately next week under that name, so in the later you would be mostly known by that given name. Choose wisely" midnight pointed out.

'hmmm~ what to do, what to do....' as the Time went on almost everyone presented there names, except for a few, including midoriya. He didn't know what to name himself and started to get a midlife crisis. That's when he got it, he quickly wrote it down and went to the front to present it.

"well it suits you quite well, Midoriya-San" asui stated.

"I have to agree with asui it fits your quirk quite well" Momo praised him.

"well first I had a midlife crisis about what I should name myself. Then I thought about those who I already saved and realized that I like to give them copies of my animatronics plushys as a gift. I also realized that I order my animatronics to mostly jumpscare the villain, There for...

I am the nightmare hero, realitycheck" midoriya smiled at them.

"I like it midoriya, I approve it" midnight stated. And with that the lesson ended for the day. Midoriya started to pack his stuff up, to go home. But before he did he needed to talk to iida first.

"lolbit stop iida in his tracks" he ordered. Lolbit appeared in front of iida to stop him from leaving.

"midoriya what is the meaning of this" he questioned him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something, you have bin looking awful gloomy since yesterday, I just wanted to check that you won't do anything stupid, like I did. Talk to the people around you, it helps" midoriya smiled at his friend. "common lolbit where going home" and with that said lolbit and midoriya where gone.

'he.... He might be right, but I can't let him interfere' iida thought to himself as he was leafing the classroom.

To be continued....