:Epilogue

Three and a half years had passed. Izuku had finished UA and graduated. His control of Ofa was nearly completed. He instantly climbed the ranks as soon as he graduated.

"Hello, I'm home!"Izuku said as he opened the door.

"Papa!" Eri said as she hugged him as soon as he entered the door.

"I'm sorry for coming home so late." Izuku said a bit saddened

Eri shook her head. "I know your busy saving others so I can't be selfish and want you here because I know your doing your best to be a hero, so please continue to work hard for everyone." Eri beamed

Despite her being 10 years old, she still never changed her attitude towards Yu or Izuku.

"How was your day?" Eri asked.

"I rescued a bunch of civilians from a group of Villians today so that'll increase my rank even further." Izuku said while beaming.

As he said that he felt a glare coming from the corner of his eye.

It was Yu

"Hey Yu, how was your day?" Izuku asked.

Yu didn't even reply. She just looked away in annoyence.

"Hey Eri, did you ask Yu why is she acting all moody lately?" Izuku whispered to Eri

Yu had been acting colder for a long time but Izuku couldn't figure out why.

"Well I think it's because you passed her out and became the number 3 hero while she is still the number 6" Eri whispered back

"Well I brought ramen for dinner!" Izuku said

The three then ate ramen together. After they finished Eri went to bed while Yu and Izuku cleaned up.

Yu was washing the dishes when she heard Izuku call her

"Yu?" He said

"What do you want." She said

"It's been a while since I graduated but I now want to ask you-

"Will you marry me?" Izuku asked while presenting a ring.

Yu smiled while whiling a tear but it was to no avail as more tears constantly kept flowing down her face.

"You idiot! You said after you graduated but its been ages since then so I thought you planned on giving up on me?" Yu said as she was constantly whiping more tears.

"Is that why you've been acting colder-

"Yes. You must pity me for being so petty" Yu said while still crying.

"No I don't pity you. How could I? That's proves to me that you care about me, which makes me love you even more." Izuku said as he hugged Yu.

"So what's your answer?"Izuku asked

"Do you even need to ask. Its a yes" Yu said

"I'm sorry for making you wait for me, again." Izuku said

As they hugged they heard a distinct noise.

It was Eri.

"What's this feeling of Deja Vu" Izuku and Yu both thought in unison.

"Mama and Papa are getting married!"Eri beamed.

"Eri I thought you were asleep" Izuku said.

Eri only giggled and ran to her room.

"That girl is really something" Izuku said while smiling.

"Haha she's like a mini version of you." Yu said while laughing

As she leaned back on the kitchen counter, Izuku came closer and wrapped his hand around her waist

"We're like a family now." Izuku said.

"I like the sound of that."Yu said said

Time skip: 3 months later.

Izuku was now the number 1 hero. He finally achieved his dream. He jus had fulfill his promise to Yu.

"So have you considered creating your own agency now Deku." Bakugo said.

"Well not really, I've joined Mount Lady's agency."Izuku said.

"Mount Lady?! She's totally beneath you! She's been stuck in 6th place ever since she got there! You should start your own agency and have her join yours." Bakugo said.

"Then why don't you start your own agency" Izuku chuckled.

"Tch unlike you, I don't need those extras" Bakugo smirked.

"You never change Kacchan." Izuku laughed.

Bakugo laughed at Izukus comment.

As the two laughed, Izukus phone began to buzz.

Izuku opened it, only to see it was Yu calling him.

"Hello" He answered.

"Um yeah have you seen the news?" Yu asked.

"No why?" Izuku said.

"Well you joining my agency is spreading like wildfire. People have already assumed we're married." Yu berated

"Well..... We are" Izuku said as reminisced about their wedding. It was a small, private wedding. To Izukus disappointment not every he knew couldn't attend.

"Well that's not the point. The public is currently swarming our agency doors." Yu said

"Our? I like the sound of that." Izuku said.

"I feel like your focusing on the wrong thing here." Yu said.

"Well if they want answers, why don't we tell them about us."Izuku said.

"Well if its okay with you but aren't you concerned with any backlash from the public." Yu said

"That doesn't matter. If I have you and Eri nothing else matters." Izuku said.

"You really haven't changed Izu. And that's what I love about you." Yu said.

Izuku blushed at that but smiled.

"I love you too." Izuku said.

That's how their relationship was formed after all. The two had no one but each other. However as of now they have lots of people who respect and admire them. Despite this they still both prioritize their happiness no matter what other think. For that's the type of love they have for each other. Did this love bloom from fate? Coincidence? Who knows all that mattered was that they had each other.

[The End]

A/N: I did it. I finished this story. Honestly I felt this story was longer than it needed to be. Like I initially started this as I thought it would be like 5-8 chapters but here we are at chap 23. But I feel this story decreased in quality as it went on. But I'm glad I'm finished it because I didn't want to discontinue this story as I feel that wouldn't be fair on you guys. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and let me know what you what you guys thought of this.