: Prologue

"Mount Lady you were excellent!" Kamui Woods said

Mount Lady restrained the villian and looked at Kamui and smiled "You did great too"

Although they kept it a secret from the public everyone knew Mount Lady and Kamui Woods were dating.

"Hey do you wanna go to the festival tonight." Kamui whispered into Mount Lady's ear.

She simply nodded at that idea.

Time Skip: The Festival

Yu Takeyama and Shinji Nishiha met up at the festival both exhausted from their hero work

Yu rested her head on Shinji's shoulder. Shinji only kissed her on the forehead.

The two walked around for a bit until Shinji needed to go to the bathroom.

As he was gone Yu walked around but was suddenly grabbed by someone who covered her mouth the person then injected her with a needle with an unknown liquid.

Shinji came back only to see his girlfriend who was being pulled into an alleyway by a thug. Her mouth had been covered with tape.

"Let her go!" He said

Yu was crying. "Hey man, I just injected her with an anti quirk drug so I could kill her right now, so why don't you be a good little boy and leave. After all with a body like hers I'm gonna have a lot of fun tonight" He said pulling a knife to her throat while groping her body

Yu was signalling Shinji to use his quirk. But he couldn't, it wasn't that he wasn't able but rather if he used it the crowd that gathered would know he was Kamui Woods.

So he didn't. He kept his identity a secret. Yu realized this and only cried more. But her muffled screams got out to no one.

Or at least she thought.

One moment she was being dragged into and alleyway.

The next a greenette boy had knocked the thug out.

Yu collapsed out of fear. She looked up at the boy.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt!" He said kneeling down.

"No I'm fine thank you so much!" She said hugging the boy.

"Yu! Thank God you're ok!" Shinji called out.

She turned around and looked at him in disgust.

"I was about to be raped and killed and all you thought about was you're secret FUCKING IDENTITY!" She said slapping him on the face so hard it left a red hand print.

"You and me are over you fucking coward!" She said with tears of anger streaming down her face.

The green haired boy then walked out of the alleyway with Yu clinging onto him

"Hey what's your name?" Yu asked

"Izuku Midoriya." He said.

"Well thank you Midoriya, I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't shown up, I was so scared I couldn't do anything." She said shaking as she said that.

"No problem, it's a heroes job to save people right?" He said with a smile.

"No. Not all heroes think like that." She said remembering what Shinji did.

"Well real heroes do anyway." He said with a smile that was brighter that the sun

"Oh by the way what's your name?" He asked.

Yu only giggled at that. "It's Yu Takeyama." She said with a smile.

"So uh Ms Takeyama. Will I call you a taxi?" He said.

"NO! I mean no, I don't live too far from here so if you could, could you maybe perhaps want to walk me home?" She said that last part too quietly so Izuku didn't hear it.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that." He said

"Nothing! I'll walk home myself" she said as she began to run home. Izuku then grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry but I can't allow that. I'll walk you home." He said boldly

Yu blushed hard and only nodded while looking away.

As the two walked together they talked about what they liked but Izuku then brought up what happened earlier.

"By the way who was that earlier?" Izuku asked.

"He is.....no he was my boyfriend, Kamui Woods."

"KAMUI WOODS! His quirk would've been perfect in that situation!" Izuku said

"Yeah but he didn't because he didn't want his identity revealed.

"That son of a bitch!" Izuku said

Izuku then apologized for bringing that up but Yu said it wasn't his fault.

Then they both reached their destination.

"Wait you live here too?!" Izuku said

"Eh?!" Yu said

"I live here in this apartment too, room 202" Izuku said

"I live in room 203" Yu said

"So that means were right next to each other" Izuku said with a blush

"Yeah I guess" Yu said also with a blush

When the two reached the rooms, Yu turned to him while rubbing her legs together in embarrassment.

"Hey I don't suppose you'd want to come in for a mo-"

Izukus phone began to ring. He answered. "Oh sorry I gotta take this" He said.

"Oh hey babe." He said

Yu only looked down at the floor. She then entered her room and didn't say goodbye to Izuku.

"Oh where am I? I'm at my apartment" Izuku said

"Oh? You're coming over? Ok I'll see you." Izuku said

He hung up but when he turned around Yu wasn't there.

Time skip: 10 minutes

Izukus girlfriend arrived. It was Ochaco Uraraka. She saw Izuku standing outside his room.

"Oh hey Ochaco." He said

"Don't! I didn't come here to chit chat!" She said

Izuku was shocked but didn't respond.

"I came here to tell you we're breaking up. You're not good enough" She said coldly.

Izuku was speechless, he couldn't say anything, tears only went down his face. Uraraka then turned around and walked off.

Izuku sat down crying at what just happened. "How was he not good enough?!"He thought. When suddenly the door next to him opened.

"Oh hey. Did you hear that?" He said

"Yeah sorry." Yu said

"No it's my fault, I wasn't good enough for her." Izuku said

"You're not good enough? Don't make me laugh. You were the only one brave enough to save me tonight when no one else would. If anything she doesn't deserve someone like you." Yu said

Izuku wiped the tears from his face but still was sad.

"If you ever want to talk I'll be next door." Yu said with a smile.

She then closed the door. Izuku still sat outside his door and smiled.

"God I'm pathetic, she nearly got assaulted and raped tonight and she's helping me? I'll have to thank her later" Izuku thought as he smiled.

A/N: Okay this is a new story I'm starting. Let me tell you, the amount of rewrites I made on this was insane. I just wasn't satisfied with where the story was going. So this was the best thing I could come up with. Anyway hope you guys enjoy this.