:Hope

A few hours later Yu was cleaning the kitchen after dinner. As she was watching the dishes she felt a tug on the bottom of her jacket.

She turned around to see eri who looked a bit squirmish.

"What's wrong Eri?" Yu asked.

"Can you read me a bed time story?" She asked.

"Ok sure but how about you sleep in my room tonight? I can't have you sleep in a room by yourself" Yu said

"N- No I can sleep on my own. I- I don't want to be a bother." Eri said

Yu smiled and petted Eri on the head.

"Eri, there is absolutely nothing you can do that would be a bother." Yu said.

Eri only looked surprised at Yu. And ran to the bedroom.

Yu then finished cleaning she called detective Tsukauchi to tell him the current situation and went to the bedroom.

As she entered she saw Izuku in his seat with Eri staring at him.

"Um uh excuse me for asking this but why is he acting like that?" Eri asked.

"Well it's a long story but essentially he lost his memory. He doesn't even remember how to function properly." Yu said.

"But do you hate him." Eri asked.

"What? No. I loved him before and I still love him now but it's just a very complicated scenario." Yu said while folding her arms in embarrassment.

"Look Eri, adults deal with difficult scenarios that aren't easy to deal with. Some problems can't be solved. Not everyone gets a happy ending" Yu said with a sad tone.

Eri was going to ask more but saw the face on Yu's face. She was clenching her fist and was biting her lip. It was obvious to Eri that she was trying not to cry.

Yu then tucked Izuku and Eri in bed.

She then took a sigh of relief and got in bed also.

She slept peacefully until she felt Eri squirming while sleeping. She was also muttering something under her breath.

"She must be having a nightmare." Yu thought.

"Mama? Where are you." Eri said quietly

Yu then put her hands around Eri.

"Shh mamas here don't worry about it. Mamas right here shh." Yu said while petting Eri.

Eri stopped squirming after that.

"Thank goodness she's stopped. Goodnight Eri." Yu said.

Timeskip: the next morning.

Eri woke up refreshed after a blissful sleep. She woke up to see Yu up and dressed.

"Good morning Eri." Yu said.

"Morning Mama- I mean-"

"You can call me that if its easier for you"Yu said while smiling

"Ok thanks Mama" Eri said with a smile.

"I'm going to the store for a few minutes, wanna tag along? " Yu said.

"Hm no thanks I can stay here" Eri said while looking away.

"Ok be careful around the house. Make sure Izuku doesn't do anything rash" Yu said.

Eri nodded at Yu's words.

Time skip:

As Yu left the store with everything she needed. She received a call from Detective Tsukauchi.

"Hello"

"Greetings Yu Takeyama, I just called to inform you that the girl you took from Overhaul isn't his daughter. She's the granddaughter of the Yakuza leader who passed away recently. It seems her quirk is to rewind anything. But she cant seem to rewind it." The detective said.

"Ok but how did you find out all this." Yu asked

"Well Sir Nighteye has been tracking Overhaul for a while now and he couldn't initiate the raid due to Eri. But now you saved her so he captured Overhaul and the Yakuza with the help of other agencies." The detective said.

"Ok thank you for this." Yu said

"Oh also i just want to let you know the hero ranking is coming up soon." The detective said.

Yu thought about it. "How much had she improved as hero?" she thought.

"Probably not" She said to herself.

Yu walked home a bit puzzled on what to do

As she did that she heard a distant mumbling nearby.

She got closer to the mumbling and saw a large croud surrounding her apartment building

She was confused at what they were staring at until she saw it herself.

A giant glow coming from her apartment window.

She rushed to her apartment room without hesitation

"I shouldn't have left those two alone! How can I call myself a hero?!" Yu thought as she thought the worst.

She didnt even hesitate as she bust through the door which knocked it off its hinges.

She ran to the living room and saw the source of the glow.

Eri.

Her horn was flowing. Eri didn't seem conscious of it. She was just screaming

Yu ran over to Eri and hugged her without any doubt.

"It's OK eri, don't worry about anything I'm here now" Yu said petting  eri on the head.

She could feel herself rewinding a few  hours.

But the sensation quickly ended as eri's horn stopped glowing.

She then fell into Yu's arms. Yu then put her to bed as Eri was exhausted. Yu then turned around and saw Izukus chair but he wasn't in it.

She searched for him around the house. She then opened the bedroom door and saw a figure standing in front of the window.

The figure turned around and revealed himself.

Yu's eyes shot open. That green hair, those emerald eyes, that smile! She couldn't mistake it.

"I- Izu? " Yu asked.

"It's been a while, Yu" Izuku said.

Yu slowly walked towards him, hoping this wasn't a dream. If it was she never wanted to wake up.

She then got in arms reach of him.

Izuku then received a fist to the stomach which surprised him.

"IT'S BEEN A WHILE!! That's what you have to say to me! Do you know much I went through everyday, I took care of you even though it pained me to see you like that! Do I not get an apology or anything." Yu yelled at him. Was she angry, frustrated, happy, overwhelmed? She didn't know all she knew that all the emotional pain she went through hit her like a truck.

Izuku then hugged her. This only made her cry more than she already was.

"I'm sorry for making you go through all that." Izuku said.

"You better." Yu said with tears streaming down her face.

Izuku put his hand her head as she cried into his shoulder.

Even though Izuku lost his memory he felt somewhere in his heart he had been gone far, far too long.

A/N: Ok that's a chapter. I want to thank everyone over all the support I've received. Anyways Merry Christmas and I hope you are all doing well.