girlfriend tag - imagine

girlfriend tag - hamzahthefantastic

"i'm nervous, what if all your fans hate me?" y/n said in a sarcastic tone but she wasn't really being sarcastic, she was genuinely scared her boyfriend's fans wouldn't like her.

"what is there to hate? you're perfect." hamzah continued to set up his new camera that y/n had gotten him for his birthday because he had always told y/n about how much he wanted to start a youtube channel.

y/n's cheeks turned red from what hamzah had said, he was always super sweet to her.

"okay, are you ready?" hamzah sat next to y/n and placed his hand on y/n's thigh. y/n nodded in agreement.

hamzah started the camera. "hey guys! welcome to my channel!" hamzah had a huge smile on his face, y/n could tell how excited he was to finally be starting something that he's always wanted.

"i'm here with my girlfriend, y/n." hamzah looked at y/n and smiled. "you guys wanted us to do the cliche girlfriend tag video so here we are." he playfully rolled his eyes like he was annoyed at making a girlfriend tag video, but he felt the exact opposite. he loved y/n with all his heart and didn't mind making a youtube video, let alone his first youtube video, pretty much dedicated to her.

"alright first question, where was our first date?" hamzah giggled just thinking about their first date.

y/n looked over at hamzahs bed and thought about it. "it was at the movies! you asked me and you got super nervous and then started ranting about how we could go see an adam sandler movie and how he was your favorite actor. which isn't even true." y/n laughed.

"yeah, and then during the movies y/n had to make the first move because i was too nervous." hamzah added to what his girlfriend had said.

...

hamzah sat in his bed crying, which he had never really done, and watched over him and y/n's old videos. he shut his laptop aggressively and sighed.

it had been 5 months since the two had broken up but hamzah was still heart broken. meanwhile y/n had moved on with someone new already.

hamzah couldnt help but think about how everything y/n had said to him was fake and made up, she never truly loved hamzah, she just felt bad and didn't want to let him down.

+ sad hamzah 😭😭💔

+ lol heyyyyyy

+ i didn't read over this
so it might have lots of
mistakes