things only you know about him - preference

things only you know about hamzah!
( lol this is not true btw and just made up stuff!!! i just felt like i need to say that)

- i guess it's not THAT unknown to the public but hamzah is a very insecure person. he always compares himself to others and always thinks that he needs to be bettering himself. he always gets so worried at the thought of you leaving him for someone better. when he met you, you definitely helped him become more confident in himself but he still has his days where he feels down and thinks that's he's the worst person ever.

- hamzah went through a terrible breakup 💔💔 lolz. he had a really hard time wanting to meet and date other people. the breakup brought him into a bad state and he never really went out or did anything. UNTIL, one day yall got paired up for a project and became super close. hamzah had felt so welcomed and happy when he was with you. before y'all even started dating hamzah started to open up to you about his life and you always made him feel better and like his problems were valid. hamzah also loved how you never rushed him into things, you always assured him that if he wasn't ready to talk or do something, he didn't have to.