store - imagine

store - hamzahthefantastic

hamzah walked into his local cvs, dressed in black sweats and a black zip up hoodie. he was only there for one thing, condoms. he planned on ordering them on amazon or something but needed them much sooner than the week that amazon would take to ship them out. hamzah hated going out and buying personal items because he often got noticed by his fans at stores and it was embarrassing to see the pictures and vids of him all over his fyp.

hamzah knew directly where the section he needed to go was so he tried his best to make it a quick in and out. as soon as he made it to the condom section he could hear two teen girls whispering, he knew what was coming. "fuck." he mumbled to himself.

"omg is that hamzah?" one of the girls said. hamzah turned around and smiled at the two girls and tried his best to hide the box he was holding.

"hey! it's me!" he let out a nervous chuckle, then regretted what he said because he realized how awkward it was. he noticed that the one girl was already recording the encounter.

after hamzah had took a pic with the two girls he hurried to the counter and paid for the box of condoms. as he raced to his car he panicked. it wasn't that big of a deal but it was so embarrassing, buying condoms for your personal use, and then everyone on the internet also knows your business.

hamzah's house was only 3 minutes away, he sped to the house, where his girlfriend was, y/n. hamzah hoped that y/n would help him get out of his panicked state.

"fuck, the stupid ass fans seen me getting the condoms and i know the vid is gonna be all over the place." hamzah explained angrily to his girlfriend. it wasn't even just this one encounter that made him upset, it was a build up of so many, he was sick of it, of course he knew what he was getting into when he became big on tiktok, but he was so done with people knowing everything that was going on in his life.

y/n laughed. "hamzah, you're like a grown man. who gives a fuck if you're buying condoms? everyone has sex."

hamzah felt relieved, he felt better after his girlfriend had said that. she was right, he is 18, he didn't owe anyone an explanation. "you're right." he laughed. "anyways, now that i feel better. i think i'm gonna hop on twitch, you wanna join? we can play minecraft." hamzah said, he knew y/n loved to play minecraft.

"duhhhhh."

it had been about 45 minutes into the stream, hamzah and y/n were finally getting ready to play minecraft, because in the beginning of streams, hamzah always gets stuck reading donations.

"okay, i'm going to get minecraft set-" hamzah was interrupted when the automatic voice thing read out a donation.

'heyyyy hamzahhhhh. we all seen that vid of you at the store today. what were you buying there, you little freak 🧐 BAKAAAA.'

hamzah let out one of his sarcastic little laughs that he does when he gets nervous and doesn't want to answer a question. "uhm. yeah. well we don't want any little y/n's running around the house, one of y/n is enough. AMIRIGHTTTT??" hamzah laughed nervously again. it felt so awkward. he didnt know why someone would ask that but he felt bad when people ask questions and doesn't answer them.