facemask - imagine

facemask - hamzahthefantastic

"hamzah! you're wasting it!" y/n shouted at her boyfriend, who practically squeezed the whole tube of facemask on his pointer finger.

"no. it's called shaking what your mama gave you." hamzah rubbed the immense amount of facemask that was on his finger, onto his soft skin.

y/n laughed at what the curly hair boy had said because it had no relevance to what they were talking about. the girl squeezed more gel from the tube and rubbed it on the boys face, making sure to reach all spots on his face, including his eyes.

"y/n what the-" hamzah paused. "you wanna play that game?" the boy copied what the y/n did and squeezed the facemask gel onto his fingers and rubbed it everywhere on his girlfriend. the first victim, the girls hair.

"HAMZAH STOP!" y/n yelled but with giggles in between each syllable and tried her best to push him away from her, knowing the facemask would be hard to get out of her hair.

y/n managed to escape the boys 'dangerous' presence, with the tube of gel in her hand and make her way on top of bed that the two shared. "oh boy, it's on." y/n jumped off the bed and onto her boyfriend. they both fell to the ground. y/n was now on hamzah's chest, she took this opportunity to squeeze more of the sticky substance into his hair. "payback." she laughed.

"OKAY OKAY. you win." hamzah laughed. both covered in the blue and purple colored facemask, just staring at each other with loving eyes, enjoying the moment the two had shared together.

"that's what i thought. CHICKEN." y/n said playfully but confident." she always called her boyfriend a chicken whenever he backed out on something.

"you're so hot when you're proud." hamzah kissed his girlfriend on the cheek. "okay let's take a shower, i'll wash your hair."

+ HEY

+ i miss hamzah 😐