i'm sorry - imagine

i'm sorry - hamzahthefantastic

"are you alright, seems like something is bothering you?" y/n asked hamzah, he had been acting off all week, usually he would have brought it up to y/n and talked about it.

"i'm fine. why the fuck are you always on my dick? just leave me alone. damn." hamzah kept his eyes on the computer screen in front of him, he was setting up for his stream.

"what? i was just asking if you were okay." y/n snapped back with an attitude, she walked out the room and slammed the door as she left.

hamzah mumbled under his breath. it wasn't like him to give y/n an attitude, he rarely ever did. hamzah sat in his gaming chair and sighed, he felt his eyes start to water, he held back his tears as best he could. he was just having a rough week and he wasn't sure why. he wasn't feeling like himself and just wanted some space.

after his little 5 minute break he continued to set the stuff for streaming. after everything was ready he had started streaming. "hey guys!" hamzah's tried his best to sound enthused. "welcome to another stream where i have yet to found out what i'm doing." hamzah fixed the audio on the stream.

"how about we play..." hamzah scrolled through his options of games he could play, he wasn't really in the mood to play anything at all.

he looked at the chat, a majority of them were asking if he was okay and that he seemed like he was upset.

"guys i'm okay." hamzah let out a small chuckle to lighten the mood. hamzah just remembered what he had said to his girlfriend just 10 minutes prior.

"you guys want me to ask y/n if she wants to play too?" hamzah felt terrible and wanted to make it up to y/n. the whole chat went crazy with "yes." all of hamzah's fans loved y/n, they got to see how happy y/n made hamzah and they loved her for that.

"babe!" hamzah yelled.

meanwhile y/n was in the other room worrying about hamzah and why he was acting the way he was. "what!?" y/n yelled back but with an attitude because she wanted hamzah to know that she was still upset.

"come here!"

y/n walked into the room. "what?"

"wanna play?" hamzah signaled for y/n to come sit on his lap and play video games with him.

y/n rolled her eyes but gave in, her and hamzah could never stay mad at eachother for long. as y/n settled herself on hamzah's lap the chat went crazy with stuff like "Y/NNNN" , "hamzah, i think y/n should take over the stream" , and "YUPPP MY GF Y/N"

"okay guys what should be play?" hamzah asked. as he waited for an answer in the chat he whispered in y/n's ear. "i love you. i'm sorry."

+ please comment any requests
for imagines lol