Two.

Niragi seemed to be quite a tall man, with nicely defined facial features. His skin was lightly tanned and attractively decorated with piercings; one on his left eyebrow and one on his left nostril. Well, that's all Min-jun could see externally. His hair was a jet black and long, considering he tied half of it up with a hair tie. Niragi wasn't wearing a swimsuit; he was dressed in a patterned button up and black jeans. He must be in quite a high position to be allowed to wear such.

"Are you done staring, princess?" A fairly deep voice erupted from him, making Min-jun sit upright.

"Hm? Oh.. yeah," Min-jun smiled awkwardly, his cheeks flushing a gentle pink. "Do you mind untying me, sir?"

The raven-haired man raised an eyebrow after suddenly being called 'sir'. Hell of a first impression. He approached Min-jun, loosening his hands from their rough position.  Niragi's eyebrows furrowed at the redness of the boy's wrists, a gentle sigh leaving his lips.

"You don't have to call me 'sir', hm? And I want to speak to whoever tied his hands up. They've made them go all red, the asshole." Niragi frowned, turning to look at the others in the room.

There was a noticeable change in the man's behaviour. He wasn't usually this amiable towards newcomers. He usually shunned them and called them names — more derogatory ones anyway. But Min-jun seemed to be different. There was something about him that Niragi couldn't quite put his finger on.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Down this hallway."

Min-jun followed behind, listening intently. He couldn't take his eyes off of the massive rifle Niragi was wielding. It looked like a sniper. He held it proudly on his right shoulder, his finger on the trigger in preparation. Interesting.

"Your room's here. I'll be looking after you — if anyone says or does anything, let me know, hm?" He raised his eyebrow.

Min-jun nodded in answer, entering the room. It was indeed lavish; perhaps too posh for the boy. But he wouldn't mind staying here. The bed seemed awfully comfortable, and there was alcohol on hand. That was all he needed. To drink.

"We'll be assessing you in a little time. Get comfortable." Niragi winked at Min-jun before closing the door.

The boy sighed as if he'd been holding his breath the entire time. For some reason, he felt as if he was inferior whenever in Niragi's presence. He was just so tall. Maybe it was the gun. Or the piercings.

Or maybe he just found him attractive?

He didn't know, or want to find out. Just.. get changed.

Min-jun walked further into his hotel room, seeing a pair of swimming shorts on the bed.

"Hatter wasn't kidding, was he?" He scoffed. "But I hate swimming. And these tacky shorts."

He despised swimming. Min-jun was always quite insecure, and the thought of mingling with probably hundreds of other people frightened him. His social anxiety didn't pair well with the situation either. And the shorts? He just hated swim shorts.

"Can't I wear something else..?" The brunette mumbled in a pout to himself.

"Min-jun. You done in there? I gotta take you down to Weapons. They're seeing if you're worthy of being a militant."