Seven.

"...Where's Fujira?" A militant questioned, looking around.

"He's probably rubbing up on Aishi. He's a sex maniac."  Another smirked.

"Alright, enough gossip. Something's happened. And it's very-" Mahiru began, but was interrupted.

Niragi walked into the room, a vicious smile on his face. He carried his gun, proudly on his right shoulder, licking his teeth.

"Sorry I'm late! A man's gotta do what he has to." He looked at the table with intrigue. "Okay, to clarify; I surprisingly didn't kill who is on the table."

In the middle of the room laid a table, with something on top of it. It seemed to be covered with a velvet sheet. And from Niragi's observation, a body was underneath such.

"We know you didn't, Sniper Rifle. You wouldn't dare." Mira spoke up.

"And how do you know that?" He questioned, walking over to the table. He made eye contact with Mira before tearing the sheet off.

"This could be that Arisu kid for all I- Oh." He quirked an eyebrow, looking down at the body.

"Ding dong, the witch is dead." He chuckled darkly, throwing the sheet onto the floor.

Laying on the table was the once all powerful Hatter, will a bullet wound in his chest. He laid still, slightly paled.

"Fucking bastard. Thought he could order me around like the rest of you amateurs." He looked down, moving closer to the leader's body.

Niragi hawked lightly and spat onto the corpse in front of him.

"Now who's the underling, idiot?" He knocked the dead man's face with his gun, chuckling. "Hard to order people around when you're dead, huh chikushou?"

"Niragi, that's enough."

Aguni ordered, Niragi following such before standing upright and walking over to his boss's side.

"Well, now that he's dead, we need to vote for a new leader." The male stated. "And I think we've already decided on who that's gonna be. It goes down in numbers. Boss will be the new leader."

"That isn't how it works." Mira protested. "We need to take a vote in order to fairly decide."

"Last Boss."

The supposed Last Boss unsheathed his katana, sauntering up to Mira. He placed the katana at her throat.

"If it's a vote you say, a vote it is. Who thinks my boss, Morizono Aguni, deserves to be the new leader?" Niragi questioned, looking around the room.

Not a hand had raised.

Maybe they needed a little incentive.

"Anybody? Mira?" He asked, looking at the female in question. "Do you think Boss deserves it?"

Mira closed her eyes, sighing gently before raising her hand.

"And there we have it — our first vote."

---------------------------

Min-jun was walking down to his hotel room. His hangover hadn't completely gone away from last night, so his head was experiencing the odd throb of pain.

Maybe he should have drank a little less.

"Min-jun."

The boy turned around, his eyes meeting that of Chishiya.

"I have something to show you. Come here." He took hold of the boy's wrist, Min-jun hurrying behind him.

"What is it?" Min-jun asked, his eyes flickering from his wrist to the back of Chishiya's head.