Three.

Min-jun ended up following Misaki to the physical test, where she equipped him with a simple pistol in a holster.

"Clip this onto you, press the buzzer when ready." She instructed, placing the occupied holster in his hand.

The brunette nodded once, attaching the holster around his waist. Once he had clipped it around his waist, Min-jun pressed the buzzer.

A loud, high pitched whirring made itself prominent. Below him, the floor shifted, morphing into a sort of staircase. The top of the staircase seemed to transform into some platform, giving him escape room to a certain point. To his right, there was a iron gate with dents placed around it.

"What is this place?" Min-jun thought out loud, his hand ghosting over his holster.

"We heard you beat a Hearts game. If you can beat that, I'm sure you can incapacitate an animal." Misaki giggled evilly.

She slammed her hand on a button, the iron gate slowly rising up.

"Ooh, he's hungry."

Min-jun gulped at the tiger prowling in front of him. It was bearing its sharp teeth and claws, almost making the boy's legs give out from fear.

Almost.

Running a brisk hand through his hair, the brunette sighed as he felt himself starting to sweat. A tiger, seriously? He'd never seen one in real life before. Did all newbies do this?

"You're one evil person, Misaki." Niragi, shook his head, a smirk on his face.

"Learnt from you, Sniper Rifle." She replied with a sadistic grin, her eyes on the boy in the arena.

Min-jun decided not to terribly panic himself over the possibility of being eaten. If he did, the tiger would feel as if he were the one in power. There was no time to cower in fear; he had to kill this thing.

And he had to do it now.

With speed, he jumped up onto the stairs, retrieving his gun from his holster. He quickly pressed the magazine release and checked the amount of bullets he had. He widened his eyes in shock — 5?

Min-jun prayed that those 5 would be enough. They had to be. Or Misaki just wanted to see him get eaten.

There had to be something that would give him an advantage over this.

The tiger growled before lunging at the brunette, making him unload two bullets into the tiger's front paws. IT lashed at him before curling up in what seemed to be pain. The key here was to disable its main source of movement. Min-jun stepped back, moving further up the stairs to the beginning of the platform. His sneakers rubbed against the iron structure, making a squeaking sound. The big cat snarled at the noise, stepping back.

Its ears. They're sensitive.

Min-jun scraped his shoes against the iron again, making the animal cry in pain. He then shot at its back leg, diving over it. He did a forward roll as he landed on the ground, a gentle smirk on his face. The boy cocked the gun, shooting the other back leg.

Thank god for his mother forcing him to do gymnastics.

The tiger had nowhere to dart off to, whining in pain. Min-jun took the chance. He grabbed the tiger by the back legs and dragged it to the middle of the room, straddling it. The brunette opened the animal's deathly jaw, placing the barrel in its mouth.

Panting, he pulled the trigger, the tiger's head exploding into brains and muscle. Blood splattered all over the boy's face; some in his eyes, and the rest running down his neck and cheeks.

He stood up, kicking the animal's body to the side. Min-jun kept his head down, but his eyes looking upwards at the two standing in the room opposite him. He lifted his head fully, broadcasting the blood on his pale skin. The boy waved with the gun in his right hand.

"Now that we're done.." Min-jun began.

"Is there anything else you people want from me?"

Misaki giggled in excitement yet astonishment. She seemed to be infatuated with the way he performed. She pressed a button, opening the door for Min-jun to come back in. Niragi however only remained interested in the boy. Min-jun moved with such precision and grace. He was a perfect candidate.

The brunette walked in, wiping his face with his slightly bloodied palms. It smudged the blood on his face, making him sigh in irritation. His hair was slightly disheveled, and the long-sleeve he was wearing was bloodstained and wrinkled from the events. His eyes travelled from Misaki (for a split second, though) to Niragi, who was looking at him with somewhat intrigue.

"Mm, that was hot. Me and you..." Misaki said in a sultry tone, approaching him and circling so she was behind.

"We could do some amazing things together."

She ran her hands along his shoulders, smirking. Min-jun could feel her breath tickle the back of his neck; she was into him. But he didn't like her nor remotely enjoy the touchiness. Or her presence. Her hands dragged down his body towards his waist, her hands snaking around it. Min-jun was obviously uncomfortable with her touching him in this way.

Niragi's free hand tightened into a fist as he looked at how close Misaki was with him. The boy clearly looked uncomfortable, and yet she still was being touchy. Why couldn't she just follow the boundaries he set. She infuriated him indefinitely.

"Uh.. I don't-" He really hated this, mostly because he preferred guys over girls.

She was in a zone she was not supposed to be in. And he felt like dying. His face lightly twisted in discomfort.

"Hands off, Misaki."

Niragi snarled.

"Why should I? He likes it. Don't you, Min-jun?" She questioned the boy, him closing his eyes.

"Get off." Niragi sternly said, his finger tightly holding the trigger.

"Why? Are you angry? There's no rules here, remember? I can do whatever I want with pretty boy over here. And he can't say no. Who wouldn't want me anyway?" Misaki brushed her lips over the boy's neck, making him squirm in order to get out of her grip.

Misaki was incredibly strong for a girl, and Min-jun barely ate anyway. She was going to hurt him either way; what an evil girl. She held the boy toward her with an arm, flashbacks running through the small boy's mind. His breathing began to quicken; he was having an anxiety attack.

Niragi let his anger take over him — he told himself he never would until now. He hit her in the nose with a fist, Min-jun immediately leaving her grip. He spat on the woman on the floor.

"Don't touch him ever again, or I'll do more that bust your nose." He snarled.

Min-jun quickly left the room, hugging his arms closely around himself. He went back to his hotel room, closing the door behind him. He immediately dropped to the floor, gasping for air. The boy hugged his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks.

God, he hated it here.