Nine.

Another day, another game to complete.

Min-jun liked the adrenaline; it took the pain from injuries he had.

So when Min-jun began to speak about riddle solving, running from killers, and retreiving things, Niragi scoffed.

He nearly burst into laughter actually.

"Are you being serious, doll? You're going to do all of that with an injury? Don't make me kiss you to shut you up." Niragi folded his arms.

"Shut up. I could do all of that. And I will. And you won't stop me."Min-jun retorted.

He stood, lightly limping but tried to force himself to walk it off.

Niragi stood in front of the younger boy, sighing. Stubborn. But so pretty.

"You can go only if I can go with you."

"No! I'm going by myself. I don't need you to protect me. How do you think I made it this far?"

Niragi darkened his gaze, making Min-jun's irritated expression fade a little. He was intimidated, sure, but he didn't need help. A little injury wouldn't do anything.

"Either I come or you don't go." He said.

"Fine. Whatever. Just don't get in my way."

"It's the opposite, baby. You're the injured one."

-----------------------------------------

Min-jun stared down at the bandaged leg he now had, and then his wristband. Should he really be doing this with a clear injury.

"What, you having second thoughts, love?" Niragi questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

"No way. I'm... thinking about technique. Which you should be too if you wanna live." Min-jun answered, picking up one of the phones.

'Croft Module.'

'Difficulty.'

"Seven of Hearts."

Min-jun's heart ultimately dropped.

"What about it?" Niragi looked down at the phone he had retrieved also. "It's just a Hearts game. Don't be such a bitch about it."

Flashbacks ran through the small boy's head, rewinding to where they first entered the game.

"Hifoumin!" Min-jun called, urging the boy to catch up with him.

"Quick!"

Hifoumin finally jogged up to where Min-jun had got to, wrapping his arms around his best friend.

"There's no phones this time." Hifoumin observed. "There's just these... weird masks."

"I think we have to put them on."

"You think?"

The two put the masks on, them clipping around the back of their necks. They were now more like a headset.

"This is... weird." Min-jun gently pulled on the headsets.

"Jun."

"Is there no way to slacken these things?"

"Min-jun."

"Ow. That doesn't work."

"Bae Min-jun!"

"What?!"

Hifoumin turned the boy towards the massive screen. There, in bright bold letters was the card 7 of Hearts.