Four.

The attack seemed to be the worst he'd ever had. Usually it would last for ten minutes at the most. Yet, his body rejected the thought of calming down and kept him in that painful state for half an hour. Oxygen never seemed to want to enter his lungs for that thirty minutes of panicking. Inhaling was harrowing — it was expected, but yet he still wasn't prepared.

After such an agonizing event, the boy soon realized he was drenched, still, in animal's blood. He sighed, walking over to where he assumed was the bathroom. And it was indeed. There were towels hung on their holders, ready yet ridiculously sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash, and a translucent glass panel surrounding the shower.

A gentle sigh left his lips as he undressed himself, dropping his bloodied clothes in a basket to his left. Min-jun entered the shower, turning it on. He scrubbed at his skin, the blood running down into the drain below him. The body wash had an appealing scent, one the brunette enjoyed. A scent of spiked breeze and hot desert sands entered the boy's nostrils delicately. It was a soft yet strong smell.

Once he had finished bathing, he grabbed a towel and briefly dried his body, ruffling at his hair. He exited the bathroom, feeling a little more refreshed than previously. His eyes closed, the boy squeezed out the last of the water in his hair. As he opened them, they widened slightly in shock. On his bed sat a black hoodie, folded neatly on top of some sweatpants of the same colour.

He approached the clothes with slight suspicion, looking around the room before returning his eyes to the clothing. His eye caught sight of a note placed on top. The handwriting was a little scruffy, however it was legible. With a noise of interest, he picked up the note, opening it.

'thought you'd need new clothes.' - n.

"N? Is that Niragi?" He thought outloud.

If it truly was Niragi, he was confused. He didn't seem like the caring type. Then again he hadn't really met him properly.

Min-jun picked up the clothes, throwing the hoodie over his head and pulling it over. He then slid his legs into the sweatpants, them fitting well around his waist. The hoodie seemed to swallow the small boy whole, giving him paws in a sense.

"Neat."

He walked over to the mirror in his room, lifting up the hoodie to see the fit of the sweatpants. He grinned, his waist showing a little. He couldn't lie; he felt a lot better now that he was a little more covered up. But it would be kinda hard to complete challenges in sweatpants. Maybe he should wear those swim shorts.

Eh, he could always roll them up.

Min-jun stretched his limbs. He'd have to participate in a game today. To say he was prepared would be an understatement, however he was still slightly frightened for his life.

——————————————-

"So, how did the evaluation go?" Hatter questioned, looking at Niragi with intrigue.

"He's perfect. The way he moves. He makes quick and reasonable decisions. I like it." He responded, a gentle smirk on his face.

A scoff erupted from the opposite side of the table.

"I bet you're talking a load of nonsense. He's probably drooling over him."

A white haired male spoke, folding his arms.

"Chishiya, no one fucking asked."

"So why are you listening, Rifle?" Chishiya said passive aggressively.

"Alright, alright. No need to get hostile, you two. We all have to participate in games tonight. And-" Hatter began.

"When you see him in action, you'll understand, grandma." Niragi flashed his tongue piercing, smirking.

—————————————-

Animal eliminations?

So what was the last thing he did, a sample?

Min-jun sauntered across the theme park, taking down the animals he considered easiest. He had been cut a small amount on the thigh, but it was nothing bandages couldn't fix.

His eyes wandered to the swinging ship, which had birds above it dropping like flies. Somebody was in there, and he had a faint idea of who.

Niragi cheered as the adrenaline rushed through his body. He looked through his scope before shooting down another bird. The boat slowed down a little; this only happened when somebody else was getting on.

"Chishiya, fuck off."

"I don't know who Chishiya is, but he doesn't sound like your favourite, sir."

Niragi recognized the voice in a matter of seconds.

Min-jun.

"My favourite Korean. Come up here before the ship starts up again!" He urged, calling him up.

Min-jun did as instructed, sitting a few spaces away from Niragi. With the skill he had with his semi-automatic, he managed to knock down a few of the birds, his eyes glistening at how amazing his aim was.

"Never knew you could aim so well." Niragi said, impressed. "Move closer for a sec. I wanna show you something."

Min-jun did what was asked of him, moving closer to the black haired individual.

"You ever used a sniper before, hon?" Niragi asked, looking at the smaller with a questioning gaze.

"Nope. I've been told they're too big for me. But I've taken things that people consider too big for me before." Min-jun said passively, unaware of Niragi's perverted nature.

"Oh, have you, now?" Niragi raised an eyebrow, licking his lower lip. "Come here. Look through the scope." He suggestively patted his thigh.

Min-jun chuckled awkwardly before looking through the scope and placing himself somewhat hovering over Niragi's lap. His vision was zoomed in, meaning he could aim a lot easier without having to squint.

"Everything's up so close." He bit his lip, intrigued at such a closeup with the scope.

"To use one of these, you gotta relax the waist, but keep somewhat tension." Niragi explained.

His hands ran to gently grip Min-jun's sides, making him squirm a little. He directed his body to a specific position, removing his hands after adjusting him. Min-jun had now properly moved up onto Niragi's lap, his back subconsciously arching at the position he was in. He backed up into Niragi a little, continuing to look through the scope.

"Mm, then what?" Min-jun asked, looking back to see Niragi stare at him with his eyes a little wider than before.

"Find your target and shoot. Never hesitate." Niragi instructed, letting out an almost silent groan as Min-jun began squirming again.

Min-jun on the other hand was absolutely oblivious to what he was doing, and was trying to learn how to operate the rifle. The reason he was squirming was to find a more comfortable position to sit in.

Eventually, he found an animal on the lower ground and shot at it, the bullet ripping through its skull.

"I did it. Woo!" The adrenaline kicked in for the boy also.

Min-jun could do almost anything if he put his mind to it.

The boy finally removed himself from Niragi's lap, going back to his semi automatic. Unknown to him, he had given Niragi the most raging hard-on in history.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath, glancing at the root of all of his sexual desire.