Five.

"That newbie... There's something about him, Kuina."

"What? That he's new? I mean, he's cute and all, but I'm pretty sure he's gay-"

Kuina quietened down under Chishiya's gaze. She knew better than not to poke at anything. Especially when it came to his personal lifestyles. She folded her arms, lightly biting at her tongue.

"I don't care about whether you find him attractive, nor do I his sexual preference. What I'm interested in why Niragi's so... protective. He doesn't do that for half of the new ones." Chishiya observed.

This was true. Compared to the last few newbies, Min-jun had been treated significantly better.

"Do you think Niragi likes him? Like, like likes him?" Kuina asked, folding her arms.

"It could be. Or maybe they knew each other. Before they got stuck here playing games to survive." Chishiya placed his hands behind his back, beginning to walk back inside.

Kuina followed close behind, sucking on a cigarette sweet. She had been trying to quit, and she didn't need asthma to slow her down.

"I wanna speak to the Min-jun kid. People talk, saying he's pretty. Nobody usually takes pretty boys seriously."

———————————————-

Chishiya stared the boy down in front of him. He was taller, but by a few inches, meaning he could get somewhat complete surveillance of him. His white hair tickled Min-jun's forehead as he leaned down to observe his face. He took his hand and gently took hold of his jaw.

The boy got flustered and immediately looked away. Did everyone have to be so attractive here? To make things worse, they were all checking him out. Or maybe they weren't and he was just being his overthinking self.

"So you're the Min-jun everyone's talking about?" He questioned, removing his hand from the smaller's face.

"That's me. I'm not in trouble, am I? I've been good so far." Min-jun concluded, a gentle pout on his lips.

"Well, no. Not per se. Unless you want to get into trouble with me." He raised an eyebrow, his sultry voice peeking through.

Min-jun immediately shook his head. It was the way he said it; it almost made his legs go weak.

"Are you who I think you are?" Min-jun asked.

"Well, that depends. Who do you think I am?" He got a little closer to Min-jun's face.

"You're Chishiya, aren't you?"

"Well, look at you. Guessing names right."

"You don't exactly seem to be Niragi's favourite person." Min-jun said, it coming out of his mouth quite straightforward.

"Well, that's a blunt way to put such information, but sure." Chishiya backed up from his face, a gentle smirk on his lips. "Why's Niragi so interested in you?"

"He's interested in me? What do you mean by that? Doesn't he treat everybody like that?"

"Sometimes I wonder if you're truly dense. He'd usually give you a nickname, a very derogatory one at that. But you... He didn't even curse at you after walking in. Is that not someone with interest towards you, Min-jun?" Chishiya licked his lowerlip.

"Well-" Min-jun began.

"Chishiya." A voice erupted from behind them.

Chishiya turned around, grinning at the person.

"Arisu. Perfect timing, hm?" He walked over to him, resting a hand on his shoulder. "We have something to discuss. I'll see you later, pretty."

He waved Min-jun goodbye, the boy waving back in return.

"What a weird yet intriguing man." Min-jun concluded. "But... where the hell is Niragi? Wasn't he meant to be looking after me?" He huffed, walking off somewhere else.

———————————————-

Moans filled the room entirely, the slapping of skin accompanying it.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" The girl moaned out, her legs shaking with each thrust.

Niragi groaned, his orgasm near. His thrusts soon became sloppy as his body began to heat up. A moan left his lips as he pulled out and jerked himself off to finish. He came all over the girl's stomach, heavy panting filling the room.

"That was great." She giggled, Niragi not nearly as amused.

"Whatever. Now get out, okay?" He ordered, pulling up his pants.

"What? Are you kidding me? What does that make me?"

"A prostitute? A one time thing? Whatever the fuck I wanna call it, baby. I had a boner, now it's gone. Get the fuck out of my hotel room." Niragi raised his voice, bundling up her purple swimsuit and throwing it at her.

She scoffed, putting her clothes on.

"You're a fucking asshole."

"And I'm proud of it." He smirked, watching as she furiously opened the door and left.

Niragi sighed heavily, laying back on the bed now shirtless. Since the game, his hard-on hadn't disappeared, so he did what he would normally do; he found a girl and went at it.

But it didn't satisfy him as it usually would.

Min-jun entered his mind after winding down. He was just so stupidly pretty. Niragi never usually liked boys in such a way, however Min-jun seemed so gorgeous to him.

How he sat on his lap during the last game. The way be backed up into him. Provocative visions filled his head. He wanted to do so much to him.

"Ah, fuck." He groaned.

He was hard again.

Well, here's to hoping it goes away.

"I should go look for him. He was assigned to me."

Niragi hurriedly pulled on his shirt and collected his rifle from where he had leaned it against the wall.

He never usually hurried like this, but the thought of him getting drunk and someone else touching him made him angry.