Six.

"Hey. Newbie!"

Min-jun blinked before turning around to identify the person that had called him.

God, they were tall. Or maybe he was just short. The stranger's head was shaved clean, and he had several tattoos. They were cool in Min-jun's opinion.

"Didn't you hear the announcement? There's a party. It would suck if the man of the hour wasn't there."

Party? For him? Min-jun hated social scenes. He'd rather die than go to a party.

"Last Boss. Stop flirting, let's go." A person with a gun spoke to the man with the tattoos, pulling him over towards where the supposed party was.

His name was Last Boss? Min-jun hadn't heard of such name before. He must have a real name, right?

He decided not to inquire further and left it at that, hesitantly following the two towards a swarming amount of people.

Sweaty bodies grinded against each other briskly, and purple light created an ambience with the music. The singeing smell of alcohol burned his nostrils; he preferred to drink booze, not sniff it.

"Drinks. I need a drink." He muttered, rubbing his eyes.

He squeezed through the numerous individuals, small 'excuse me's' leaving his lips. He got roughly bumped into a few times, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He plopped himself onto a bar stool, drumming his hands against the wooden counter.

A drink slid down and he caught it, thanking the bartender with a gentle nod. He put the glass to his lips and practically downed the whole thing at one time. Which was surprising since... Min-jun never drank so much at once.

He snatched another one from the counter, him picking it up and swallowing that one down also. He wasn't enjoying himself, but this was a distraction.

Distractions were necessary.

------------------------------------------------

Niragi left his hotel room, making it down towards where the massive party would be held. It reeked of sweat and a small hint of alcohol. Gross. That's why he always drank alone.

His eyes scanned the large crowd for the smaller boy, glancing over a few heads.

It couldn't be that hard to find him. The distinct brown hair would make it so easy to find him.

He heard a giggle from a couple feet away. Whoever had let out such noise was obviously not sober. And probably a bit of a lightweight. How do you get drunk in five minutes?

Niragi's eyes flickered at a corner of the room.

One of the militants. His hands were all over Min-jun. Touching him as if he was his. Whispering things in his ears and caressing his neck. The militant wasn't drunk; he knew that. He was going to take advantage of him.

Niragi was about to storm over there when he heard the intoxicated boy speak.

"Don't touch me. I don't wanna. Asshole." He cursed, pushing the man's hands off of him.

The guy didn't take no for an answer and tried to lay hands on him again, but Min-jun swung at him with his fist, striking him in the jaw.

"Stupid... bastard can't take it. Enjoy the fucking hit." He cursed again, kicking him.

Min-jun had always been either aggressive or adorable when drunk, and he was in a more aggressive mood that night. He adjusted the clothes he was wearing, taking another shot off of the counter.

"One of a kind. God, he's perfect." Niragi mumbled to himself, his tongue peeking out from between his lips. "Hey. Hikaru. Let's have a chat, shall we?"

He approached the guy that had attempted to get into Min-jun's pants, grabbing him by the collar.

Min-jun took another shot, the drunkness really starting to settle in. There was an obvious difference between tipsy Min-jun and shit-faced Min-jun, and shit-faced him would really start to come out now that he was drinking that little bit more.

"Woo!" He whooped, a small giggle leaving his lips afterwards.

To anyone who actually believed we were going to go a chapter without Min-jun getting into some kind of dilemma, you were wrong. Yet again.

The boy bumped into a person, spilling his drink all over them. He huffed, opening his mouth to curse the absolute hell out of them with every Japanese curse word known to man, when a tall figure approached the two.

"What are you doing?" Niragi questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

A deep chuckle left his lips.

"Look at you. You're shit-faced." He laughed, looking at the shorter male. "Who bumped into who first?"

"This little bitch bumped into me! Fucking Korean."

Bang.

Shots rang through the room.

Niragi licked his lower lip, his pointer fingers tracing the trigger of his gun.

"I never fucking liked you, Fujira. And now you provoke me?" He pressed his foot against the man's chest. "The boss has wanted you dead for ages. And I always fulfill his wishes. See you in hell."

He flashed his piercing before shooting a final bullet into the man's head.

"What are you all looking at?" He looked around at the crowd. "Go back to fucking eachother, yeah?"

And with that, the crowd scattered. They all knew not to mess with the Suguru Niragi.

Oddly enough, after all this commotion, Min-jun hadn't flinched. If anything, he was in awe. Just watching his aim with that rifle. Could he say it did things to him?

"You okay? You're spacing out." Niragi gently shoved the intoxicated male with the barrel of his gun.

"Yeah. Fine." Min-jun nodded.

Niragi got a little closer to the boy's face. He fully studied it, grabbing his jaw in order to do so.

"Hm. Why are you so pretty? I don't like it." He looked him up and down. "I usually ruin pretty things. But I can't seem to do that to you."

"Why not? Am I not yours?" Min-jun unconsciously flirted, giving those round eyes of his.

"Fuck. Don't say that." He subtly growled.

"Why not? Am I testing you? Do I make you go crazy? Do I make you go mad?"

"You shouldn't say those things. Especially not to me."

Min-jun purposely moved his face closer to Niragi's.

"Well then. Let's see just what makes you tick." He grinned, tracing his jaw before walking away.

"God. Why does he just-"

"Niragi, get your ass in here. Another meeting." His radio spoke.

"Alright, alright. Calm your tits."