smart mouth || aaron hotchner

It had been 3 months since you had joined the bureau and hell had it been a whirlwind of cases. You'd fit in straight away, all your spare time had been spent with your new co-workers. Being charmed by Derek Morgan, countless chess games and crosswords with Reid, sharing recipes with Rossi and of course countless shopping trips and girls night's with Emily, JJ and the ever as wonderful Penelope Garcia. They all adored you.. except one. Hotch. It was definitely taking awhile to warm up to you, longer than you liked especially. You had proven yourself to be a strong agent and profiler countless times and a new asset to the team but he never acknowledged the fact, well definitely not to your face.

It also didn't help that he was the most attractive man you had ever laid eyes on. The man was absolute sex on legs. From his tall, muscular figure and intimidating stance that reeked total dominance to the big veiny hands that you were desperate to see gripped against your throat. Oh, and the hair. The thick dark mop that you wanted to grab while he buried his head between your thighs.

Shit.

His cold demeanour even turned you on, and when you saw him get absolutely furious at unsubs your mind would wander to the thoughts of him speaking absolute filth to you in that tone. Even though he was your boss you just couldn't help yourself. But on this case he had pissed you right you off.. you still wanted to fuck the living daylights out of him though.

''Hey (y/n), you ok sugar?'' Penelope's voice ripped you out of your thoughts. Turning round you saw her with two coffee's in her hand, god you hoped one was for you.

''Hey pen! and that was a hell of a long case and now hotch has me finishing the fucking paperwork... anyway Miss Garcia please say that has my name written all over it.'' You teased nodding towards the cup in her left hand, which she laughed at before passing it you.

''Bossman still not warmed up to you?'' Emily piped in, being joined into the bullpen with Morgan and Reid. You grumbled at the thought of everyone noticing how he is with you.

''Has he bollocks! He's giving me the total cold shoulder! Why do you guys have a tiny pile of files!'' You pouted, pushing yourself away from your desk. Earning a snort from the ever so handsome Spencer Reid.

''Pass me those! I love paperwork!'' Spence giggled whilst taking the pile from the side of you, of course you blew him a kiss which earned a small red tinge on his cheeks. Which didn't go unnoticed by Derek who laughed and ruffled the boys curly locks.

''Your a headstrong woman with a sassy attitude and you curse like a sailor, he probably doesn't even know how to deal with you. '' Emily laughed as you rolled your eyes back, giving a small chuckle at her response. She was probably right.

You were around the same age as spence and the youngest on the team, seeing your file he probably expected an exact female replica of Spencer. Not a loud mouth who didn't take shit from anybody. Only if he knew about your desperation for him to bend you over his desk...

****

It'd been two hours since the rest of the team left and it was just you and Hotch in the bullpen. Him in his office and you at your desk flittering over the last pieces of paperwork. Thank god Spence had helped you, otherwise you'd of been there till graveyard hours.

You wouldn't be lying when you said you were extremely grumpy from the lack of sleep and caffeine and pissed Hotch had dumped all the paperwork on you. Fixing your skirt you stood and headed upto his office, stack of finished reports in hand. He was sat, furiously scribbling into his files with absolute focus. You hoped he was going to be in a better mood than he had been previously, you didn't bet on it though. This was Hotch we are talking about. A walking talking sex god with an spine chilling stare and one constant facial expression. You had never seen him smile not once in the time you had been there.