the big bang || aaron hotchner

Disclaimer: the reader is injured thus the smut scene isn't as brutal as usual, he's not a total monster.

You were stood in the elevator, the anger within you burning like a fire. Your hands clenching the manilla envelope, so tight your knuckles turned white and your rings started to dig painfully into your skin.
The sick bastard.

You'd been in a relationship with Aaron Hotchner awhile now, nobody in either of your departments knew about your relationships. You were unit chief for undercover ops & intelligence, and he of course was in the BAU. Everything had been going amazing.
Until now.

Last night you had a row over him thinking you were too careless on missions, he was protective and you could understand why. But, you knew your job and you did not need him profiling why or how you did it. You'd stormed out, and this morning when you got to work the whole office had been looking at you.

You'd walked in, like any normal day but your team was acting extremely odd around you. That's when you saw it. On the table. In the middle of your department. A bouquet of flowers, and a photo poking out of the top. You walked over it and your face turned pale.

It was a photo of you and him in the middle of you having an incredibly steamy sex session.

Had he been filming it?

He wouldn't.

You flipped over the photo to see a message on the back.

For you,

A xo

You were furious he'd send such a thing to your office, what kind of sick bastard even does a thing like that. You had been humiliated infront of your staff, and you weren't going to take it.

So now here you were, heading up to his unit.

The elevator opened, you stormed out and looked at the office infront of you. You couldn't see him at first, his team were sat at their desks in the bullpen and Aaron was stood over the railing above, talking to Rossi.

With your heels violently tapping against the floor, you slammed open the glass doors, instantly getting everybody's attention. Your eyes were set on Aaron, who looked as though he'd just seen a ghost.

''How fucking sick are you?'' You practically seethed,you didn't even care about the other agents at this point, after he'd humiliated you infront of yours.

He raised a brow, before bounding down the steps to the bullpen to stop you.

''What the hell are you talking about?'' He asked, raising a brow uncomfortably but still keeping his cool. At this point his team was solely focused on you.

''Please don't act like you don't know, you really are a bastard. Are you trying to humiliate me infront of my entire unit?'' You hissed, pushing your hand against his chest harshly. This move, didn't even make him flinch.

''(Y/N) what the fuck is going on?'' He asked, he actually looked scared of the way you were reacting. He knew how much damage you could do if you really wanted to.

''I could fucking kill you. Don't play dumb with me Aaron, I'm not some Unsub.'' You dared, your long brown hair was flicking around you. One point getting caught onto your lip gloss, which you pulled off in an pissed off rage.

''Can we go to my office. Now.'' He tried to order you, oh so he didn't like being humiliated too did he.

''I'm not moving a muscle. Did you really just jeopardise our whole relationship over a stupid disagreement?'' Your voice became a little bit softer, you felt his team look towards one another, startled at your admission. I'm guessing they definitely didn't expect that.