Locked in place

Once-lers POV-

"Oh um... I dont know." She said quietly.

I frowned. "Are you really going to decline this offer? You need me, remember? You need this job. I mean, if you wish to live on the streets then be my guest, all im saying is... It doesnt really look like you have much of a choice... Now does it?"

I had my flaws but I definitely knew my way around words. I could convince someone to forget their own mother just by talking and manipulating their mind. Yeah, I did feel bad, but sure as hell wasnt going to let (y/n) go again.

If this is what I had to do to keep her around then I have no problem in doing so. And if I have to resort to more 'drastic' measures, well then, thats what I'll do.

She just laughed nervously. "Oh... Yeah." She said quietly.

"I think the words you're looking for are Thank You." I smirked.

She looked up at me. "Oh, of course. T-thank you." She said hesitantly.

"Great. Come in tomorrow at 8 AM." I smiled as she began to walk out. "Oh and (y/n)..." I called out to her. She glanced back at me. "Dont be late."

She walked out of my office and closed my door. 'Shes not going anywhere.' I thought to myself. 'I've got her exactly where I want her. And im not letting go.'

A/n- Sorry if that sucked. And sorry it was so short lol. Again, its another bridge chapter. Things are starting to get interesting. (Y/n) has no other option but to work for The Once-ler. So um, I know that its getting kinda repetitive and that'll stop as soon as... Well... Actually im not gonna spoil anything haha. See ya later lol :P