❗ATTENTION❗

This is my own work. This will be in my own words. This will not be copying anyones story.

But I must say that this will be loosely based off of InMemeVille 's oneshot story.

In their book, two of the oneshots caught my eye.

-Never Leave Me
-I'll Be Watching You

These two are basically The Onceler/Greedler being obessed over the reader. In Never Leave Me, he goes so far as to kidnap the reader because she tried to leave him.

Unfortunately, all these Oneshots end on a cliffhanger. And their account is inactive/no longer publishing stories.

I saw a lot of comments saying that they wish the story would continue, but alas, the user never completed it.

They have two onceler stories published now, and the last anyone has heard from them is 2018. I suggest you go read their books because they are so good!

Anyways, I have always liked to read stories based on stalker-ish kind of people (dont judge me, I have opinions) and this was just so perfect.

I really wanted this story to continue and the only way I could do that, was if 'I' wrote it.

I have reached out to them and asked them is this was ok. Sadly, with their account being inactive, they never got back to me.

So, I still really want to do this, im giving them as much recognition as I possibly can. Please, please, please go check them out.

Their stories are amazing.

With this being said, there will be some mentions of kidnapping, stalking, and maybe abuse (im not sure yet). So PLEASE read at your own risk.

Anyways, I just had to adress that. Now, sit back, and enjoy this Onceler fanfiction.