Chapter 18 - Lahu Munh Lag Gaya

Mumbai

Raghav was getting ready when Sammy walked in “ wow someone looks happy “ Sammy said, Raghav looked at Sammy though the mirror and smiled “ aaj Holi hai, at Kalpi’s house “ Raghav said as he folded his kurta sleeves, “ but you hate Holi “ Sammy said, Raghav just kept quiet, “ ahhh…so your doing this for Kalpi I see “ Sammy said, Raghav just kept mum, “ come on, mom and dad must be waiting “ Raghav said as he walked out of his room.

The Jadhav villa was brimming with activity when Raghav, Sammy , Gauri and Vikram arrived, “ wow “ Sammy said, but Raghav was paying no heed to it, he was trying to search for Kalpi.  “ Welcome !!! Welcome !!! “ Balraj said as he hugged Vikram, “ Happy Holi “ Vikram said, “ Happy Holi “ Balraj replied, “ come “ Balraj said as he gestured them to the garden where everyone was enjoying themselves. Raghav could not find Kalpi anywhere “ searching for your wife-to-be I presume ? “ Balraj said amusingly, Raghav just smiled “ You proposed “ Balraj said, Raghav looked at him in fear, “ did he not approve “ Raghav thought, “ Don’t worry…..I was happy that you took it upon yourself to propose to my little girl “ Balraj said happily as he clapped his hand on Raghav’s shoulder approvingly. It has been 10 minutes that Raghav was here, and he still could not find Kalpi, Raghav looked around at his parents, he saw that they were talking, with that he decided to slip into the house to search for her. Raghav looked around for Kalpi, but he still could not find her “ Looking for someone ? “ Pakhi asked behind him, Raghav turned “ upstairs, 2nd door on the right “ Pakhi smiled and walked out into the garden. Raghav took the steps two at a time, he reached the door, but instead of knocking he slowly yet quietly opened the door.

Kalpi was fixing her anklets when she felt two arms wrapping around her from behind, Kalpi was about to scream when a hand covered her mouth “ Shhhhhhh…..mein hoon “ Raghav whispered into her ear, Kalpi relaxed and turned to face him , *whack*, “ owwww…what’s that for “ Raghav said rubbing his arm up and down, “ for scaring me again “ Kalpi said trying to look pissed. Kalpi could not hold a smile and hugged Raghav, “ Pakhi told you huh ? “ Kalpi asked, “ yup “ Raghav smiled and wrapped him arms around her and hugged her tightly. After sometime Kalpi broke the hug and tried fixing her dupatta, “ need help “ Raghav smirked, “ no….you’ll just fling it somewhere “ Kalpi mumbled, “ I do not…now come here and let me help “ Raghav said as he tried to grab Kalpi, but Kalpi ran to the other side of the bed, “ I just want to help “ Raghav said innocently, “ help in removing it “ Kalpi said, “ that even better “ Raghav smirked, Raghav put his knee on the bed and tried reaching out for her, “ don’t even think about climbing on my bed Raghav Singhania “ Kalpi said pointing at him. Kalpi removed her shoes and climbed into the bed and sat down in front of him and looked up , her ghagra pooling around her like a cloud “ now who is climbing “ Raghav teased, “ it’s my bed “ Kalpi said, Raghav smiled and bent down and captured her lips into a toe curling kiss, “ Raghav….the door…..” Kalpi said as Raghav kissed her neck ,” I locked it “ Raghav said as he laid Kalpi down and kissed her neck. Kalpi wrapped her arms around his neck moaned, just then a knock sounded Kalpi’s door “ Kalpi ?? Kalpi is everything ok ? “ Sarita asked from behind the door, Kalpi pushed Raghav out of the way and got up “ haan maa….everything is fine…I’ll be down in a minute “ Kalpi said trying to control he moan as Raghav kept on kissing her neck, “ Ok beti….oh yeah have you seen Raghav ?? “ Sarita asked, “ n….no mom…I did not…maybe he just there….hmmmm…..in the crowed “ Kalpi said trying to sound convincing, “ ok beti “ Sarita said and walked off.

“ Raghav you have to go….” Kalpi said anxiously as he got up and pulled Raghav up, “ No…” Raghav said as he held Kalpi and kept on kissing her, “ Raghav…they are searching for you…..you being here, is gonna cause a lot of problem “ Kalpi said trying to break from Raghav grip, “ I don’t care…your my wife, I can do anything I want “ Raghav said as he kissed her neck , “ Raghav……stop…….” Kalpi said breathlessly and moaned, “ God you are beautiful……I can’t believe you are actually mine “ Raghav said as he kissed her lips, Kalpi smiled and kissed him hard, “ I was always yours “ Kalpi said huskily. Raghav then dropped to his knees and kissed her tummy, he slowly moved upwards to her cleavage and made butterfly kisses, Raghav slowly walked Kalpi back to the bed and laid her down, he was about to remove her dupatta when his phone rang, “ seriously !!! “ Raghav said in anger and got up, Kalpi giggled and sat up, “ what !! ?? “ Raghav barked, “ dude, I don’t know how long I can distract them, get down here quickly “ Sammy said and hung up, Raghav looked at the phone and then at Kalpi who looked at him in a I-Told-You-So look, “ fine……I’ll go. Love you “ Raghav said as he kissed her, “ love you too “ Kalpi said as she watched Raghav open the door, looked out to see the coast is clear and walked out. Kalpi shook her head and got up and went to the mirror, Kalpi got a shock on what she saw “ Oh My God “ Kalpi whispered and quickly grabbed her make up bag, “ idiot “ Kalpi smiled.