Chapter 14 - Yeh Ishq Hai Gunah

Somewhere between Mumbai and Goa

Kalpi sat beside Raghav in the car, they were heading to Goa to see the construction site of one of their clients. Folding her arms, Kalpi looked out the window and saw the trees pass by, they have been sitting in the car for the past 4 hours and Kalpi was getting annoyed. Raghav looked over at Kalpi, he wanted to say something but stopped, though out the whole trip Raghav has been trying to think of something of say, but nothing could come out, so Raghav decided to keep quiet. Kalpi’s eys were getting droopy, looking at Raghav at the corner of her eyes, she laid her head back on the seat and closed her eyes and let darkness succumb to her. A few hours later, the car came to a screeching halt and Kalpi jolted awake and looked at Raghav annoyed, “ hey whats the bi…--“ Kalpi words got cut off when she looked in front of her.

There we six burly men with knives in their hands surrounding the car, Kalpi could feel Raghav stiffen, “ GET OUT !!!! “ one of the men shouted, Kalpi and Raghav looked at each other and got out, one of the men then grabbed Kalpi’s hand, “ DON’T TOUCH HER !!!!!! “ Raghav yelled in anger, and started punching one of the men beside him. Kalpi watched in shock at Raghav, Kalpi was not only scared of them but she was more scared for Raghav, she did not want to see him get hurt, Kalpi could feel tears running down her cheeks, Raghav kept on throwing punches, “ STOP OR SHE’LL GET IT !!!! “ the man said holding her. Raghav turned and got a shock, the man had his knife on Kalpi neck, Raghav could see Kalpi crying, her eyes in fear, then two other men held on to Raghav preventing him to move, “ now hand over your keys or she’ll get it “ the man said poking the knife deeper into Kalpi neck. Kalpi stiffened and prayed to god, “ ok…ok…here “ Raghav said throwing the keys to him, the man caught it and smirked “ your ring….” The man said as he turned to Kalpi, Kalpi looked at the engagement ring. She did not want to let go of it, “ or he gets’ it “ the man said holding Raghav, Kalpi looked at Raghav and took out the ring and gave it to the man, the man smirked evilly, he gestured to the man that was holding Raghav to let him go, the man got it and gave Raghav a slit on his arm, and Raghav cried out in pain and crumbled to the ground “ Raghav !!!! “ Kalpi screamed in horror, the man pushed Kalpi aside and called his men to get into the car and they drove off.

Kalpi ran to Raghav “ oh my god Raghav “ Kalpi said and she looked at his arm, the cut was deep and the blood was not stopping, Kalpi quickly took her dupatta and wrapped it around the arm and tied it tightly “ this will hold it for some time. We have to get you out of here “ Kalpi said helping Raghav up and hooking his arm around her shoulders and walking slowly. They walked for an hour until they came across a small village, Kalpi made Raghav sit on a rock and ran quickly to the village, a few moment later a few men came and helped Raghav and brought him to one of the cottages and laid him on the bed. A man came in later on who looked like a doctor checked the cut “ your need an injection sir, it’s a very deep cut “ the doctor said, Raghav looked in horror “ no..no…just give me some pain killers, I don’t like injections “ Raghav said, “ no pain killers is going to help sir, you need a jab “ the doctor said again, Raghav shook his head and protested. Raghav was about to protest again when Kalpi sat beside him and covered his eyes, “ give him the jab “ Kalpi said politely, “ all done “ the doctor said, Kalpi uncovered his eyes and Raghav blinked , “ you just need to change the bandage every 2 hours “ the doctor said to Kalpi. Kalpi nodded and made her way out with the doctor.

It was raining heavily, Kalpi sighed, “ how are we gonna get back ? “ Kalpi asked herself and walked slowly to the cottage where Raghav was sleeping. Kalpi opened the door quietly and peeped in, Raghav was sleeping on his tummy with his arms dangling down from the foot of the bed, Kalpi walked quietly to Raghav and sat the tray of bandages down, and sat on the floor, and looked at his arm. Raghav was in a dreamland when he felt something touching his arm, opening his eyes slowly, Raghav saw Kalpi. Kalpi wore a white and gold ghagra choli, her hair was wet, Raghav gaze the went to her left ring finger where the ring was suppose to be. Raghav immediately felt a sense of guilt when she gave the ring to those buffoons, he could see it in her eyes that she did not want to part with it. Kalpi carefully cleaned Raghav’s wound, she then applied some spirits and blew simultaneously to minimize the sting that it will create, after cleaning the wound, Kalpi took the long white clean bandage and stared wrapping it round the wound.

Kalpi looked up after she finished and found that Raghav was awake and was looking at her, blushing, Kalpi got up quickly and turned around. She was about to walk to the door when she felt something tugging her dupatta back, Kalpi turned around and saw that Raghav was the one tugging the dupatta. Raghav looked up and Kalpi, rolled over and got out of bed and stood in front of her a few centimeter away. “ let go “ Kalpi whispered, instead of letting her dupatta go, Raghav pulled her close until she fell into his naked chest. Kalpi straightened and tried to break free, but Raghav’s arms just tightened around her. Kalpi tired again but no avail, she finally gave up and looked up at Raghav, “ let me go “ Kalpi said looking at him dead in the eye. Raghav looked at Kalpi and let her go, and Kalpi turned around, but before she could take the first step, Raghav spun her around and kissed her. Kalpi stiffened in Raghav’s arm, she tried pushing him away, but nothing worked, finally Kalpi relaxed and wrapped her arms around Raghav’s neck and deepened the kiss. Finally Raghav broke of the kiss and looked at Kalpi, he gently unwrapped her dupatta threw it on the floor, he then walked her back to the bed. Kalpi looked back at the bed and the back at Raghav and blushed, Raghav gently cupped her face in his large hands and kissed her again, Kalpi sat on the bed and pulled Raghav on top of her. Raghav climbed on top of Kalpi and started kissing her lips, neck, shoulder, going down to her cleavage, then her tummy and back up again to her lips, Kalpi wrapped her arms around Raghav’s neck and buried her fingers in Raghav’s hair and pushed herself forward into his touch.

Raghav hands glided everywhere on Kalpi’s body, he gently pulled her upwards towards him and kissed her deeply, he then pulled her dori strings and tugged her choli sleeves downwards and kissed her shoulders and the her neck. Raghav pushed Kalpi backwards so that her head lay on the pillow and kissed her tummy, her cleavage, her neck, then her lips. Raghav slowly lifted her ghagra and ran his hands along her thighs, pushing the ghagra upwards until it was over her hips. Kalpi closed her eyes, her body was burning with desire and passion, “ Kalpi……“ Raghav whispered hoarsely, Kalpi opened her eyes and looked at Raghav. Raghav and bushed the pad of his thumb on her lips and looked deeply into her eyes, Kalpi then kissed and licked his thumb seductively while looking at him. When Kalpi licked his thumb, Raghav lost it, he pulled Kalpi towards to him so that she straddled him and kissed her hard on the lips, he then removed the rest of her choli then her ghagra and kissed her all over her upper body. Raghav made butterfly kisses on her neck and throat, Kalpi clutched her hands on Raghav shoulders and threw her head back and moaned. Raghav then laid her back down and kissed every inch of her body, memorizing her body with his lips, he then got up and undressed, and got on top of Kalpi again and kissed her, he then gently took her legs and wrapped it around his waist and pulled her towards him, “ tum meri hai Kalpi…….sirf meri hai “ Raghav whispered hoarsely and plunged deep into her. Kalpi cried out in passion and clenched his shoulders, Raghav moved slowly and deeper into Kalpi, and Kalpi moaned louder, each stroke Kalpi came undone . After sometime, Raghav collapsed on top of Kalpi and was breathing hard. After a few minutes, Raghav rolled over, and got up and went to the bathroom, Kalpi who was still breathing hard rolled over to her side and closed her eyes and let darkness succumb to her. Raghav came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and looked at Kalpi, his lips gently tugged into a smile, Raghav slowly got into bed and gathered Kalpi close, he then pulled the covers over them, “ I love you Kalpi “ Raghav whispered and kissed her forehead and closed his eyes and let sleep succumb to him.

“ SAMMY !!!! “ Pakhi called, “ what’s wrong Pakhi ? “ Sammy asked as he came into Pakhi cabin. “ Sammy I can’t get Kalpu at all !!! and I feel something must have happened “Pakhi said worriedly, “ calm down, don’t worry, nothing will happen to them “ Sammy said and walked out with a smirk on his face. Sammy went inside his cabin and picked up the phone, after two rings someone answered “ did you do it ? “ Sammy asked, “ yes sir, “ the person replied “ excellent “ Sammy said a hung up and sat down and smiled, “ he’ll thank me later on “ Sammy said and laid back on his seat.

Kalpi woke up with the sun shining in her eyes, she slowly got up and looked around. Last night occurrence came rushing back into her mind, Kalpi blushed and looked back at Raghav and smiled. But that smile slowly turned in to shock , “ oh my god “ Kalpi whispered and scrambled out of bed, quickly put on her clothes and ran outside the cottage. Raghav woke up to the sound of the door being banged closed , Raghav rubbed his eyes, rolled over, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the empty bedside beside him. Raghav quickly got up and looked around, Raghav quickly jumped out of bed and put on his clothes and went outside the cottage to look for Kalpi.

“ Bappa please forgive me…..please “ Kalpi prayed, “ Kalpi !!! “ Raghav called out. Kalpi’s body stiffened when she heard Raghav’s voice, “ Kalpi !!! Kalpi look at me !!! “ Raghav said angrily, when she did not turn, Raghav roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her up and turned her around, “ Kalpi…. I “ Raghav started, but before he could say anything someone called them, both Kalpi and Raghav turned and looked at the person calling them.

 Kalpi got a shock when she saw her parents, Raghav’s parents, Sammy and Pakhi at the entrance of the village, breaking from Raghav’s grip, Kalpi ran and hugged her mom, “ Raghav….beta are you ok ? “ Gauri said hugging Raghav, “ yeah mom, I’m fine “ Raghav said as he looked at Kalpi hugging Pakhi, “ we were so worried, when you did not pick up you phone. What happned beta “ Vikram asked, Raghav looked at his dad “ we got robbed, they took everything….including Kalpi’s ring “ Raghav said in a tight voice, “ what !!!!! oh my god !!! “ Gauri said in shock and ran towards Kalpi and hugged her. Sammy stood beside Raghav “ you ok ? “ Sammy asked, “ yeah….” Raghav said tiredly. “ How did you find us ? “ Raghav asked Sammy, “ I’ll tell you later “ Sammy said and walked back to the group. Raghav watched Kalpi as she hugged everyone, Raghav clenched and unclenched his fist, “ so close “ her thought.