Chapter 7 - Tere Mast Mast Do Nain ( Male Version )

Mumbai

It’s been 2 weeks since Raghav and Kalpi encountered each other, and Raghav was going mad, “ she mean nothing….nothing….” Raghav kept chanting. A soft knock sounded Raghav’s cabin door “ come in “ Raghav said in a gruff voice, “ Sir, I have already sent the letters like you requested “ the staff said, “ good, thank you “ Raghav said and dismissed him, “ now she would have no choice “ Raghav smirked .

“ You have gotta to be kidding me….seriously….? “ Kalpi said sarcastically and she picked up her mail, “ what the hell is he up to ? “ Kalpi mumbled and looked at the letters. For the past 2 week, Kalpi had been getting so called “love letters” from Raghav to join the company, Kalpi never paid heed in replying to anyone of them, but somehow she knew, that if she does not reply them she get’s more, “ oh god !!! “ Kalpi sighed and looked at the letters, “ It’s time to bring out the big guns “ Kalpi said and went to get ready. “ Kalpi !!!!! what a surprise “ Gauri said as she opened the door and gave Kalpi a hug, “ Hi aunty, how are you ? “ Kalpi asked as she stepped into the house, “ Good….good, “ Gauri said happily as she closed the door, “ ummm is Uncle in ? “ Kalpi asked looking around, “ yes, he’s in the hall, go ahead, I’ll make some Chai “ Gauri said she pushed Kalpi ahead and headed towards the kitchen. Kalpi walked towards the hall and found Vikram sitting and reading the papers, “ hi uncle “ Kalpi smiled, “ Kalpi !!! what a surprise, how are you beti “ Vikram said as he folded the paper, stood and gave her a hug, “ I’m good “ Kalpi, “ so what can I do for you ? “ Vikram said as both of them sat down, “ I need you help uncle “ Kalpi said desperately and took out all the letters that Raghav has sent her and passed it to Vikram, “ aarye…these letters are from the company “ Vikram said confused, Kalpi nodded “ and your son has been sending me these letters for the past 2 weeks uncle “ Kalpi said sadly, “ and why would he do that ? “ Vikram asked looking at Kalpi, “ well 2 weeks earlier we bumped into each other and he “offered” me a job at the company, because my friend Pakhi was already working there. I told him, I was fine, and that I had another job offer at a different company “ Kalpi said, “ but you don’t, don’t you Kalpi ? “ Vikram asked amusedly, “ uncle….I never lie “ Kalpi said in shock, Vikram just kept looking at Kalpi, “ yeah..kind off…but I’m getting there “ Kalpi smiled. Vikram just chuckled, “ so what do you need me to help you with ? “ he aksed, “ please make him stop uncle, everyday I’ll get at least 10 letters from the company. It’s crazy “ Kalpi pleaded, “ done….I’ll call him right now and ask what is he up to “ Vikram winked and too his phone out.

“ My plan has to work, it’s gotta work, soon she’ll be here “ Raghav said smirking, thinking that his plan is going to work, just then his phone rang, “ hello ? “ Raghav asked, “ Raghav….” Vikram said in a gruff voice, “ dad….what a surprise “ Raghav said in alert, “ Raghav…I heard that you have been sending out letters to someone repeatedly. What is this Raghav ? “ Vikram asked, “ Me…sending lettres ?? “ Raghav asked pretending to be confused, “ yes….I heard your sending letters to Kalpana Jadhav “ Vikram questioned, “ dammit how does he know ? “ Raghav thought, “ well ? “ Vikram asked again. “ No dad, you got it all wrong, I’m send her letters to offer her a job in the company “ Raghav said, “ and did she reply to those letters saying yes ? “ Vikram asked, “ no…not yet “ Raghav said, “ son if someone does not reply to you means that person does not want the job or is already working “ Vikram said. “ But dad, she’s not working “ Raghav said, “ yes, but I heard from Balraj that she already has a job offer and she is taking it, your not helping by sending all these letters Raghav “ Vikram said sternly, “ Now I want you to stop “ Vikram added, “ but dad….” Raghav started, “ no buts Raghav…stop “ Vikram said an hung up. Raghav looked at the phone and threw it across the room, “ fuck “  Raghav mumbled angrily.

Kalpi smiled when Vikram hung up the phone “ it’s done, you should not receive any more from him, if you do just tell me “ Vikram said, “ thank you uncle, I feel so much better “ Kalpi said happily. After talking a few more hours, Kalpi decided to pick Pakhi up from the office. Kalpi made at the company in 10 minutes, got out and headed to the cafeteria, Kalpi texted Pakhi saying that she at the cafeteria. After an hour Pakhi came in “ Kalpu !! “ Pakhi said happily, Kalpi smiled and hugged “ hey, want anything ? “ Kalpi asked as they sat down, “ yeah a drink, I’ve been working my butt off for this presentation tomorrow “ Pakhi said tiredly, “ ohhh must be big one “ Kalpi said, taking a sip of her drink, Pakhi nodded, “ huge…..” Pakhi said shaking her head. Raghav paced back and forth in his cabin , trying to think of another plan “ thanks to dad, my plan I ruined “ Raghav said angrily, just then Sammy came into the cabin “ dude….did you see, that girl…what her name….ummm…Kalpana...Kalpana Jadhav is here “ Sammy said, Raghav stopped pacing and looked at Sammy “ where ? “ Raghav asked, “ Cafeteria “ Sammy said, Raghav quickly made his way out to the elevator. Kalpi and Pakhi made their way to the car, “ phul ? “ A little girl asked and she showed a red rose, Kalpi turned and smiled, she bent down in the same height of the little girl “ kitana hai ? “ Kalpi asked, “ 50 cent’s “ the little girl said, “ then I’ll take all “ Kalpi smiled and took the basket and passed Rs. 200.00 to the little girl. The little girl smiled and hugged Kalpi, Kalpi hugged her back and let her go. The little girl ran to her mom who was selling another basket with flowers in it, the little girl mom looked at Kalpi in shock, Kalpi smiled and nodded, she then put her hand together and thanked her, Kalpi smiled and got into the car, “ Pakhi chale ? “ Kalpi asked as Pakhi who was still standing outside, “ ek minute Kalpu “ Pakhi said and ran off, Pakhi came back a few moments later with another basket and got in, “ I could not help myself “ Pakhi said smiling, Kalpi smiled, “ how much did you give ? “ Kalpi asked, “ Rs. 400.00 “ Pakhi replied looking at the flowers. Kalpi smiled and started the car.