Chapter 22 - Banni Avela Tharo Banna

Mumbai

For the past week, Raghav was banned from seeing Kalp, and Raghav was going nuts, he was pacing up and down his bedroom, “ it’s already been a week !!!! I need to see her !!! “ Raghav screamed in his head, “ hey “ Sammy said happily as he walked into his room “ SAMMY !!! HOW IS KALPI !!!!?? HOW IS MY KALPI ???!!! “ Raghav asked as he clutched Sammy shirt, “ woh…woh…ease up dude. She’s fine “ Sammy said pulling Raghav hands away from his shirt, “ someone is taking this banning thing hard “ Sammy teased, “ I can’t take it anymore, tomorrow is the Sangeet and I have not seen her, I’m going crazy. Sammy you gotta help me, where is she ? “ Raghav asked again “ dude…just chill, it’s only tomorrow, can’t you wait ? “ Sammy asked, Raghav shook his head “ please Sammy, where is she ? “ Raghav asked, Sammy sighed “ she’s at her parents place, she has been there for the past week “ Sammy said, “ great..” Raghav said and he threw up is hands in frustration, “ how am I gonna see her now ? “ Raghav asked, “ I can’t go there…her dad will kill me “ Raghav said pacing back and forth, “ or can he ? “ Sammy smirked, Raghav stopped pacing and turned to Sammy “ what do you mean ? “ Raghav asked, “ Kalpi’s parents are not there right now…they will be out for…I don’t know, probably for another hour or two, if you hurry now you can…--- “ Sammy did not get time to finish his sentence, because Raghav was already running to his car, Sammy shook his head, “ ohh Sunny Leon “ Sammy smirked and laid on the bed and watched the movie.

Raghav made it to the Jadhav Villa in record time, preferably him driving like a maniac. Raghav parked the car on behind the house and got out and looked up, Kalpi’s room was lighted up, smirking Raghav quickly made his way to the front of the house. The small gate was open, being quiet, Raghav managed to open it and ran to Kalpi’s window. Kalpi was reading a book when she heard soft knock’s on her window, like a pebble was being thrown, Kalpi got up and looked out, she got a shock when she saw who it is, opening the window “ Raghav !! what are you doing here ? “ Kalpi whispered yelled as she looked to see her parents are back, “ I came to see you, let me in Kalpi “ Raghav said, “ Raghav you have to go, papa will kill you if he finds you here “ Kalpi said again, “ no…please Kalpi, I need you right now “ Raghav pleaded, Kalpi facepalmed herself, “ fine…the kitchen door is open, come though that way “ Kalpi said, Raghav nodded and quickly dashed. Raghav got to the kitchen door and opened it and got in, he closed is quietly and rushed to Kalpi’s room. When he came to Kalpi’s room he went in without knocking, “ Raghav…..” Kalpi started and hugged him, Raghav hugged her back, “ god I missed you “ Raghav said kissing her all over her face, “ Raghav tum pagal ho gaya kiya ? what if papa saw you “ Kalpi said in concern “ but he didn’t  “ Raghav smiled, Kalpi playful whacked him and hugged him, he carried her bridal style to the bed and laid her down and started kissing her, “ I love you “ Raghav whispered between kisses, Kalpi giggled and kissed him back “ I love you too “ Kalpi whispered laying her head on his chest, “ I can’t believe it tomorrow is our Sangeet “ Raghav said holding her close and kissed her forehead, “ yeah….seem so surreal “ Kalpi said hugging him tighter.

The Jadhav Villa was brimming with activity the next day, everyone was excited for the Sangeet ceremony which will be held later that day, “ you excited ? “ Pakhi asked as they sat in Kalpi’s room, Kalpi nodded, “ aaaahhhhh I can’t believe you are getting married Kalpu !!!! this is so exciting “ Pakhi said hugging her tightly, “ and what about you ? “ Kalpi asked, “ what about me ? “ Pakhi asked in confusion, “ when are you gonna get married “ Kalpi asked, Pakhi blushed and looked down “ I don’t know, he has not asked me yet “ Pakhi said, “ but you like him right ? “ Kalpi asked, Pakhi nodded her head “ I love him…but I’m scared that he does not feel the same way as me “ Pakhi said sadly, “ I’m sure he does…give it time “ Kalpi said hugging Pakhi, “ come on let’s watch a movie…since I’m not allowed to do anything “ Kalpi huffed, Pakhi just laughed and settled beside Kalpi on the bed.

“ Excited ? “ Sammy asked as Raghav was fixing his kurta, Raghav smiled and looked at himself, “ not bad “ Sammy said as he stood beside him, “ man you clean up good dude “ Sammy teased, “ very funny…come on let’s go “ Raghav said as he looked at his watched “ chill dude…the ceremony does not start for at least another hour “ Sammy said following Raghav downstairs, “ he’s just excited…that’s all “ Gauri smiled, “ he just can’t wait “ Vikram teased, Raghav blushed and looked down, “ my this is the first time I’ve seen you blush Raghav “ Gauri teased, “ moooom “ Raghav whined, “ ok…ok…” Gauri said putting her hands up and smiling. Kalpi looked at herself in the mirror and blushed, she wore a red and gold lenegha choli, with big sliver jhumkas, “ omg Kalpu you look gorgeous !!!! “ Pakhi said as she walked in into Kalpi room, Kalpi smiled and said thanks, “ come on…everyone is waiting for you “ Pakhi said as she grabbed Kalpi hands and pulled her downstairs. The hall was decorate beautifully for the Sangeet, “ there’s my Maharani !!! “ Balraj said as he pinched Kalpi cheeks and hugged her, Kalpi giggled and hugged her papa back tightly, “ come “ Balraj said as he took Kalpi to the stage where the ceremony was and sat her down on the sofa, he pecked her cheeks and smiled “ my maharani is all grown up “ Balraj said with tears forming in his eyes “ I’ll always be you maharani papa “ Kalpi smiled and kissed her papa’s cheeks.

Raghav walked into the Jadhav villa an hour later and saw Kalpi sitting on the stage,” and here is the groom “ Balraj teased and hugged Raghav, “ jao “ Balraj said pushing him towards Kalpi. Raghav came and sat down beside Kalpi, who was being applied mehndi on, Kalpi smiled, “ Kalpi do you want an initial ? “ one of Kalpi cousin asked, Kalpi nodded “ RS “ Kalpi smiled, Raghav smirked and poked Kalpi’s waist, Kalpi turned to him and asked “ what ? “, Raghav shook his head and smiled and just sat there and looked at Kalpi. “ thirsty ? here “ Sammy said as he passed Raghav a glass of juice, “ thanks “ Raghav said and took it and looked at Kalpi who was laughing and smiling at what Pakhi said, “ so Sam…when is your time ? “ Raghav teased, “ my time for what ? “ Sammy asked in confusion “ your wedding…aren’t you gonna make it official with Pakhi ? “ Raghav asked, Sammy smiled “ soon…I hope “ Sammy said as he sat back on the sofa, Raghav smiled and gently shoved his friend. “ Pakhi…I’m thirsty “ Kalpi whined, “ hold on…I’ll get you some water “ Pakhi smiled and rushed off, after a few seconds Pakhi came out with a glass of water “ where is that going ? “ Raghav asked pointing at the glass, “ oh its for Kalpu…she’s thirsty…excuse me “ Pakhi said and tried to walk but Raghav stopped her “ I’ll do it “ Raghav smiled and took the glass from Pakhi and went to the stage and sat down where Kalpi was sitting and blowing her mehndi dry. She looked up and smiled “ water ? “ Raghav said, Kalpi smiled and tried to take the glass from him “ uh—uh….I’ll feed you “ Raghav smiled and placed the glass near to her lips, Kalpi looked at him and placed her lips on the rim of the glass and drank, she drank until she felt full and let go of the glass rim “ Thanks “ Kalpi said, “ no problem “ Raghav smiled and drank the water from the same spot where Kalpi placed her lips.

Kalpi blushed when she saw what Raghav did, she quickly looked away continued to blow her mehndi. After an hour the mehndi was completely dry and Kalpi washed it off, Kalpi was coming out of the kitchen when Raghav caught her wrist “ come with me “ Raghav whispered and pulled Kalpi with him, “ Raghav kaha jaye…everyone will be looking for us “ Kalpi said trying to pull out from his grip, “ no they won’t…its our Sangeet….they’ll just think we need sometime alone “ Raghav smiled and pulled her to the roof balcony and hugged her. “ Love you “ Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled and hugged Raghav back “ love you too “ Kalpi whispered, “ god…I can’t believe we are getting married tomorrow…its all so surreal “ Raghav smiled and looked at her, “ yeah…and just to think 2 months back we were fighting “ Kalpi smiled, “ yeah…but all that changed.. after that night “ Raghav smirked leaned his forehead against hers and looked into her doe eyes, Kalpi nodded “ I’ll never forget that night….thank you “ Kalpi said and kissed his cheeks, “ for what ? “ Raghav asked, “ for making it special “ Kalpi said, “ I did not…” Raghav said, “ you being there…was special “ Kalpi smiled and hugged Raghav, Raghav hugged Kalpi tighter and kissed her head.